- PublicationMetadata onlyThe perceived overqualification’s effect on innovative work behaviour: Do transformational leadership and turnover intention matter?(2022-01-01T00:00:00Z) Kaymakçı, Rümeysa; Görener, Ali; Toker, Kerem; TOKER, KEREMThis paper aims to test the mediating role of turnover intention as well as the moderating role of transformationalleadership in the relationship between perceived overqualification and innovative work behaviour in the telecom-munications industry. Data were collected using questionnaires from three main telecommunications companiesin Turkey. A total of 420 white-collar employees were reached as a result of the application of the simple ran-dom sampling method. The data was analysed via structural equation modelling. The present research revealedthat transformational leadership had a full moderating role in the relationship between perceived overqualifi-cation and innovative work behaviour. Additionally, turnover intention had a mediating role on the increaseof overqualification. The results of the study revealed that employees’ POQ could be manipulated to producepositive outcomes for the organization. Empirical findings regarding the negative impact of IWB have extendedthe scope of theoretical discussions on POQ and IWB by adding TI as a critical mediator. Employees with POQcan produce excellent results if managed appropriately. Therefore, when making decisions, leaders should regardemployees with a high level of POQ as a source of innovation. Besides, managers can direct the focus of POQemployees from TI to IWB through the application of TL
- PublicationMetadata onlySomatosensory Evoked Potentials In Patients With Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy(2016-01-01T00:00:00Z) Ozemir, Zeynep Aydin; Matur, ZELİHA; BAYKAL, Betül; ÖGE, Ali Emre; MATUR, ZELİHAWhile a small number of studies dealing with somatosensory evoked potential (SEP) have demonstrated hyperexcitability in the primary somatosensory cortex of juve-nile myoclonic epilepsy (JME) patients, the underlying mechanisms have yet to be illuminated. Determination of higher cortical SEP responses in some JME patients and recordings of very high amplitude responses, called -giant SEP,- in a specific subgroup may indicate a clinical and possibly genetic heterogeneity within JME patients. In the present review, the findings of previous studies concerned with SEP in JME patients are summarized, and their importance regarding JME etiopathogenesis and related clinical findings is discussed.
- PublicationOpen AccessBezmialem COVID-19 PANDEMİSİNDE Hastalık / Hastane Yönetimi(2021-10-01T00:00:00Z) Selek, Şahabettin; Özer, Ömer Faruk; ÖZER, ÖMER FARUK
- PublicationOpen AccessBezmialem COVID-19 PANDEMİSİNDE Hastalık / Hastane Yönetimi(2021-10-01T00:00:00Z) Özer, Ömer Faruk; Selek, Şahabettin
- PublicationMetadata onlyObezlerde Redo Cerrahi Revizyonel Bariyatrik Cerrahiler(2015-12-01T00:00:00Z) BÜLBÜLOĞLU, ERTAN; Yazar, Mehmet fatih; BÜLBÜLOĞLU, ERTAN