Person: SOSYAL, DAMLA
Now showing 1 - 5 of 5
- PublicationMetadata onlySerum Lityum Düzeyi Yüksek Olan Hastada Olası İlaçla İlgili Problemler: Bir Olgu Raporu(2021-06-17T00:00:00Z) Özmen, Özge; Sosyal, Damla; Bektay, Muhammed Yunus; Gürsoy, Azize Esra; İzzettin, Fikret Vehbi; ÖZMEN, ÖZGE; SOSYAL, DAMLA; BEKTAY, MUHAMMED YUNUS; GÜRSOY, AZIZE ESRA; İZZETTİN, FIKRET VEHBI
- PublicationMetadata onlyInvestigation of potential drug-drug interaction in chronic kidney disease patients in nephrology clinic(2021-12-01T00:00:00Z) Buker, Aysun; SOSYAL, Damla; ÖZMEN, ÖZGE; BEKTAY, MUHAMMED YUNUS; GÜRSU, Meltem; KAZANCIOĞLU, Rümeyza; İZZETTİN, Fikret Vehbi; SOSYAL, DAMLA; ÖZMEN, ÖZGE; BEKTAY, MUHAMMED YUNUS; GÜRSU, MELTEM; KAZANCIOĞLU, RÜMEYZA; İZZETTİN, FIKRET VEHBI
- PublicationMetadata onlyInvestigation of the Anxiety and Knowledge Levels of Individuals: the Role of Pharmacist(2021-09-08T00:00:00Z) Tütüncü, Beyza; Sosyal, Damla; Bektay, Muhammed Yunus; İzzettin, Fikret Vehbi; SOSYAL, DAMLA; BEKTAY, MUHAMMED YUNUS; İZZETTİN, FIKRET VEHBI
- PublicationMetadata onlyTreatment of coronavirus disease 2019: a comprehensive review(2020-11-01T00:00:00Z) Sosyal, Damla; Özmen, Özge; Bektay, Muhammed Yunus; İzzettin, Fikret Vehbi; SOSYAL, DAMLA; ÖZMEN, ÖZGE; BEKTAY, MUHAMMED YUNUS; İZZETTİN, FIKRET VEHBIThe new type of Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is a highly contagious pathogen that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome and can be transmitted from human to human. COVID-19, which has been declared as a pandemic by the world health organization and is infected with more than 50 million people, is also responsible for the death of more than 1 million people. There is no sufficient data from randomized clinical trials that any potential treatment improves outcomes in COVID-19 patients. Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, antivirals such as favipiravir, lopinavir/ritonavir, immunomodulatory agents tocilizumab, siltuximab, and sarilumab, and anti-inflammatory drugs such as steroids are used for the treatment of COVID-19. Repurposing drugs can provide new treatment options faster than discovering new drugs due to the known safety profiles of existing drugs. On the other hand, there are new drug and vaccine trials for COVID-19. Many researchers, governmental or non-governmental institutions having clinical trials for COVID-19 drugs and vaccines. In this comprehensive review, we investigate the clinical features, management, and treatment of COVID-19 and possible adverse effects and important information related to drugs used for COVID-19. For future preparedness and readiness, new laws and legislations should be constituted. Besides, emergency teams and budgets should be prepared as well.
- PublicationMetadata onlyIdentification and evaluation of drug-related problems in the cardiology ward: an interventional study(2022-11-25) Sosyal D.; Bektay M. Y.; Açıkgöz N.; İzzettin F. V.; SOSYAL, DAMLA; BEKTAY, MUHAMMED YUNUS; AÇIKGÖZ, NUSRET; İZZETTİN, FIKRET VEHBI