Person: YAKUT, KAHRAMAN
Now showing 1 - 10 of 35
- PublicationMetadata onlyhafif kistik fibrozisli çocuk hastalarda sağ kalp fonksiyonlarının değerlendirilmesi(2018-04-12T00:00:00Z) Gulieva, Aynur; Yozgat, Yılmaz; Çakır, Erkan; Otçu Temur, Hafize; Erenberk, Ufuk; Uzuner, Selçuk; Al Shadfan, Lina Muhammed; Yakut, Kahraman; YOZGAT, YILMAZ; ÇAKIR, ERKAN; OTÇU TEMUR, HAFİZE; ERENBERK, UFUK; UZUNER, SELÇUK; YAKUT, KAHRAMAN
- PublicationMetadata onlykısa dönem azitromisin profilaksisi alan kronik akciğer hastalıklı çocuk hastalarda qtc süresinde uzama(2018-04-11T00:00:00Z) Yozgat, Yılmaz; Çakır, Erkan; Otçu Temur, Hafize; Yakut, Kahraman; Yazan, Hakan; Erenberk, Ufuk; Uzuner, Selçuk; YOZGAT, YILMAZ; ÇAKIR, ERKAN; OTÇU TEMUR, HAFİZE; YAKUT, KAHRAMAN; YAZAN, HAKAN; ERENBERK, UFUK; UZUNER, SELÇUK
- PublicationMetadata onlyKawasaki disease presented with unusual findings: Report of two cases Sira Disi Bulgularla Seyreden Kawasaki Hastaligi: Iki Olgu(2017-01-01) Yakut, KAHRAMAN; Ecevit, Zafer; Varan, Birgül; Erdogan, Ilkay; Güngör, Sirel Gür; YAKUT, KAHRAMAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyCoronary artery fistulae and treatment in children(2020-08-01T00:00:00Z) Tokel, Niyazi Kürşad; Yakut, Kahraman; Varan, Birgül; Erdoğan, İlkay; Özkan, Murat; YAKUT, KAHRAMAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyAortic balloon valvuloplasty and mid-term results in newborns: a single center experience.(2020-01-01T00:00:00Z) Varan, Birgül; Yakut, Kahraman; Erdoğan, İlkay; Özkan, Murat; Tokel, N. Kürşad; YAKUT, KAHRAMAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyDiagnosis and treatment of abnormal left coronary artery originating from the pulmonary artery: A single-center experience(2019-12-01T00:00:00Z) Yakut, KAHRAMAN; Tokel, Niyazi Kursad; Ozkan, Murat; Varan, Birgul; Erdogan, Ilkay; Aslamaci, Mehmet Sait; YAKUT, KAHRAMANObjective: We aimed to review symptoms, findings, surgical treatment options, short- and mid-term outcomes, and reoperation rate of patients diagnosed with of left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery (ALCAPA) of an anomalous origin in our institution.
- PublicationMetadata onlyPostmortem cesarean: report of our successful neonatal outcomes after severe trauma during pregnancy and review of the literature(2012-07-01) Yakut, KAHRAMAN; Guven, Sirin; Yazar, Asami; Aydogan, Huri; Erguven, Muferet; Avci, Eftal; YAKUT, KAHRAMANPostmortem cesarean is delivering of a child by cesarean section after the death of the mother. A prompt decision for cesarean delivery is very important in such cases. The survival of both the mother and the baby is dependent on a number of factors, including the time between maternal cardiac arrest and delivery, the underlying reasons for the arrest, the location of the arrest and the skills of the medical staffs. The earlier the fetus is delivered following maternal arrest the better is the fetal survival. Cesarean section should be performed no later than 4 minutes after initial maternal arrest. A fetus delivered within 5 minutes from initiation of CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) has the best chance for survival. We reported 2 cases of successful postmortem cesarean section done 45 and 15 minutes after maternal death. The 1st case was a 29-year-old pregnant woman at 37 weeks gestation with cardiopulmonary arrest following gunshot head injuries. The baby survived with neurological sequels and ongoing treatment at our newborn intensive care unit. Second case admitted to the emergency service was a 28-year-old primigravida of 31 weeks gestation with cardiopulmonary arrest due to massive brain and thoracic hemorrhage after a road traffic accident. The baby recovered without neurological sequels.
- PublicationMetadata onlyA Report of Brugada Syndrome Presenting with Cardiac Arrest Triggered by Verapamil Intoxication(2017-11-01) Yakut, KAHRAMAN; Erdogan, Ilkay; Varan, Birgul; Atar, Ilyas; YAKUT, KAHRAMANBackground: Brugada syndrome is a disease characterized by a specific electrocardiographic pattern and an increased risk of sudden cardiac death. We present this case with the updated literature to emphasise the need to consider the diagnosis of Brugada syndrome in patients admitted to the emergency ward with sudden cardiac arrest.
- PublicationMetadata onlyCase report and the surgical treatment of two cases with pulmonary atresia in which pulmonary arteries is circulated by coronary arteries(2018-04-01) Yakut, KAHRAMAN; Tokel, Kursad; Varan, Birgul; Erdogan, Ilkay; Ozkan, Murat; YAKUT, KAHRAMANPulmonary atresia (PA) and ventricular septal defect (VSD) can occur in a variety of ways, from simple valve atresia to a condition in which circulation to the pulmonary bed occurs through collateral arteries separated from the aorta and there are no real pulmonary arteries, or they are present but hypoplastic. The size of the pulmonary arteries and concomitant complex cardiac lesions are important in making decisions about treatment and correctional alternatives. While complete correction surgeries in the style of a correction of tetralogy of Fallot are performed in simpler cases, many very invasive procedures are also performed and the resulting quality of life is very variable. The size of the pulmonary artery and its branches and the presence of accompanying collateral vessels are determining factors in the management of the disease. In this report, 2 cases of VSD and PA, in which the circulation of the pulmonary arteries was through the coronary arteries, diagnosed as a result of echocardiography performed following murmurs heard during examination, are described. The first patient was 40 days old and the second was 2 days old. In the second case, diagnosis was confirmed by catheter angiography, and in the first case, the final diagnosis was made during surgery. The aim of this report is to emphasize the importance of pulmonary artery size, the presence of pulmonary confluence, the origin of circulation, and concomitant collateral arteries when considering treatment methods.
- PublicationMetadata onlyA rare cause of breathing difficulty in newborns; isolated phrenic nerve paralysis detected by echocardiography: Case report Yenidoʇanlarda nadir görülen bir solunum sikintisi nedeni; izole frenik sinir paralizisi ve ekokardiyografi ile saptanmasi(2015-01-01) Yakut, KAHRAMAN; Tuʇcu, Ali Ulaş; Abbasoʇlu, Aslihan; Erdoʇan, Ilkay; Varan, Birgül; YAKUT, KAHRAMAN