Person: ERENBERK, UFUK
Now showing 1 - 10 of 42
- PublicationMetadata onlyhafif kistik fibrozisli çocuk hastalarda sağ kalp fonksiyonlarının değerlendirilmesi(2018-04-12T00:00:00Z) Gulieva, Aynur; Yozgat, Yılmaz; Çakır, Erkan; Otçu Temur, Hafize; Erenberk, Ufuk; Uzuner, Selçuk; Al Shadfan, Lina Muhammed; Yakut, Kahraman; YOZGAT, YILMAZ; ÇAKIR, ERKAN; OTÇU TEMUR, HAFİZE; ERENBERK, UFUK; UZUNER, SELÇUK; YAKUT, KAHRAMAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyA pediatric case of factitious disorder with unexplained bleeding symptoms.(2013-11-01) UZUNER, SELÇUK; BAHALI, K; KURBAN, S; ERENBERK, UFUK; Cakir, ERKAN; UZUNER, SELÇUK; ERENBERK, UFUK; ÇAKIR, ERKAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyEvaluation of Autonomic Nervous System function in Children with Overactive Bladder Syndrome(2017-03-01) DEMIR, Aysegul Dogan; Gursoy, AZİZE ESRA; GOKNAR, Nilufer; Uzuner, SELÇUK; Ozkaya, EMİN; Erenberk, UFUK; Vehapoglu, Aysel; DUNDAROZ, Mehmet Rusen; OKTEM, Faruk; GÜRSOY, AZIZE ESRA; UZUNER, SELÇUK; ÖZKAYA, EMİN; ERENBERK, UFUK; VEHAPOĞLU TÜRKMEN, AYSELPurpose We aimed to evaluate the autonomic nervous system activity in children with overactive bladder (OAB) syndrome.Methods Included in the study were 40 children with overactive bladder and 28 healthy controls. Autonomic tests were performed on all participants, including heart rate interval variation (RRIV), heart rate response to valsalva maneuver, and sympathetic skin response (SSR).Results Mean valsalva rates in the overactive bladder and control groups were 1.530.29 and 1.30 +/- 0.18, respectively, a statistically significant difference (P0.05).Conclusions This study demonstrated a parasympathetic hyperactivity in children with OAB, results suggesting a dysfunction in their autonomic nervous systems. (C) 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- PublicationOpen AccessPupillometric assessment of autonomic nervous system in children with allergic rhinitis.(2013-04-01) ÖZKAYA, EMİN; ÖZKAYA, EMİN; ERENBERK, UFUKObjective: The purpose of this study was to investigate autonomic nervous system dysfunction by measuring pupil sizes in pediatric patients with allergic rhinitis. Subjects and Methods: The study group consisted of 60 children (28 girls and 32 boys) who were age and gender matched with the control group, which also consisted of 60 children (26 girls and 34 boys). The diagnosis of allergic rhinitis was based on the history, physical examination and skin prick test performed by an allergologist. Pupil diameter measurements were performed using the pupillometer incorporated in the NİDEK OPD-Scan. Results: In the allergic rhinitis group, mean photopic and mesopic pupil diameters were 3.52 ± 0.07 and 5.98 ± 0.21, respectively, while in the control group, corresponding measurements were 4.03 ± 0.18 and 6.55 ± 0.16. There was a significant difference for photopic and mesopic pupil diameter between the groups (p < 0.001). Conclusion: This study showed that the pupil size in response to a light stimulus in children with allergic rhinitis was smaller than that of the control group and may indicate parasympathetic hyperactivity and sympathetic hypoactivity.
- PublicationMetadata onlyTüberküloz tedavisi alan çocuk hastalarda yüksek basınçlı sıvı kromatografi yöntemi ile terapötik ilaç izlemi(2017-09-22) KARAKUŞ, SEVGİ; SANCAR, MESUT; DALGIC, NAZAN; OKUYAN, BETÜL; ÇAKIR, ERKAN; MIDYAT, LEVENT; ERENBERK, UFUK; İZZETTİN, FİKRET VEHBİ; ROLLAS, SEVİM; KAYMAKÇIOĞLU, BEDİA; ÇAKIR, ERKAN; ERENBERK, UFUK; İZZETTİN, FIKRET VEHBI
- PublicationMetadata onlykısa dönem azitromisin profilaksisi alan kronik akciğer hastalıklı çocuk hastalarda qtc süresinde uzama(2018-04-11T00:00:00Z) Yozgat, Yılmaz; Çakır, Erkan; Otçu Temur, Hafize; Yakut, Kahraman; Yazan, Hakan; Erenberk, Ufuk; Uzuner, Selçuk; YOZGAT, YILMAZ; ÇAKIR, ERKAN; OTÇU TEMUR, HAFİZE; YAKUT, KAHRAMAN; YAZAN, HAKAN; ERENBERK, UFUK; UZUNER, SELÇUK
- PublicationMetadata onlyA Snapshot of Pediatric Patients with COVID-19 in a Pandemic Hospital(2020-10-01T00:00:00Z) BURSAL DURAMAZ, BURCU; TÜREL, Özden; KORKMAZ, ÇİĞDEM; KARADOĞAN, MUHAMMED TALHA; Yozgat, Can Yilmaz; İŞCAN, AKIN; SÜMBÜL, BİLGE; ERENBERK, UFUK; BURSAL DURAMAZ, BURCU; TÜREL, ÖZDEN; KORKMAZ, ÇİĞDEM; KARADOĞAN, MUHAMMED TALHA; İŞCAN, AKIN; SÜMBÜL, BİLGE; ERENBERK, UFUKAim Reports describing coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) in children are fewer than adult studies due to milder clinical picture. We aimed to share our experience at a single center with an emphasis on collective decision making.
- PublicationMetadata onlySkin temperature measurement using an infrared thermometer on patients who have been exposed to cold.(2013-12-01) ERENBERK, UFUK; TORUN, EMEL; OZKAYA, EMİN; Uzuner, SELÇUK; DEMIR, AD; DUNDAROZ, R; ERENBERK, UFUK; TORUN, EMEL; ÖZKAYA, EMİN; UZUNER, SELÇUK
- PublicationMetadata onlySEVERE BACTERIAL AND VIRAL INFECTIONS(2015-05-16T00:00:00Z) TÜREL, ÖZDEN; DOĞAN DEMİR, AYŞEGÜL; VEHAPOĞLU TÜRKMEN, AYSEL; LEVENT, TUREL; ERENBERK, UFUK; TÜREL, ÖZDEN; DOĞAN DEMİR, AYŞEGÜL; VEHAPOĞLU TÜRKMEN, AYSEL; ERENBERK, UFUK
- PublicationMetadata onlyNadir görülen bir doku kaybı nedeni herediter ve duysal otonomik nöropati(2014-05-30T00:00:00Z) DOĞAN DEMİR, AYŞEGÜL; UZUNER, SELÇUK; VEHAPOĞLU TÜRKMEN, AYSEL; ERENBERK, UFUK; GÜLER, SERHAT; İŞCAN, AKIN; DOĞAN DEMİR, AYŞEGÜL; UZUNER, SELÇUK; VEHAPOĞLU TÜRKMEN, AYSEL; ERENBERK, UFUK; İŞCAN, AKIN