Person: HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA
Now showing 1 - 10 of 23
- PublicationMetadata onlyEpitel Dokusu(EMA Tıp Kitabevi, 2022-10-01) Hekimoğlu E. R.; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA
- PublicationMetadata onlyComparison of Ocular Surface Alterations Following Laser Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis and Photorefractive Keratectomy(2021-02-20T00:00:00Z) Hekimoğlu, Emine Rümeysa; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA
- PublicationMetadata onlyHistolojik Teknik(Ema Tıp Kitabevi, 2022-10-01) Hekimoğlu E. R.; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA
- PublicationMetadata onlyInvestigation of Neuroinflammation and Neuroprotective effects of 6paradol in amyloid beta infused Alzheimer-s Disease rat model(2022-06-21T00:00:00Z) Kinsiz, Beyza; Hekimoğlu, Emine Rümeysa; Elibol, Birsen; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA; ELİBOL, BİRSEN
- PublicationMetadata onlyHISTOLOGICAL FINDINGS OF HETEROTOPIC AUTOTRANSPLANTATİON OF THE ADRENAL GLAND IN RATS PERFORMED BY BILATERAL ADRENALECTOMY(2021-10-24T00:00:00Z) Hekimoğlu, Emine Rümeysa; Çıtlak, Gamze; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA
- PublicationMetadata onlyExtremely High Anti-Mullerian Hormone Levels Detected During Infertility Work-up Revealing Sex Cord Tumor with Annular Tubules and Underlying Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome(2021-11-01T00:00:00Z) Gezer, Şener; Hekimoğlu, Emine Rümeysa; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA
- PublicationMetadata onlyLocal Ocular Surface Alterations in Children with Hashimoto-s Thyroiditis(2019-08-17) Kiziltoprak, Hasan; Koc, Mustafa; Tekin, Kemal; Hekimoglu, Rumeysa; Inanc, Merve; Yilmaz, Aslihan Arasli; Elmaogullari, Selin; Aycan, Zehra; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSAPurpose: To evaluate the ocular surface characteristics based on Schirmer-s test, tear break-up time (TBUT), and conjunctival impression cytology (CIC) in children with Hashimoto-s thyroiditis (HT). Methods: This study included 51 children with HT and 53 control subjects. The ocular surface characteristics of participants were assessed via Schirmer-s test, TBUT, and CIC. Conjunctival samples were examined cytologically according to the Nelson grading system. Results: Schirmer-s and TBUT results were significantly lower in HT group (p < .05). All samples in both the study and control groups were evaluated as grade 0 according to the Nelson classification (p = .841), however, goblet cell density (GCD) was significantly lower in HT group (p = .001). Schirmer test results were significantly associated with the duration of HT (p = .025, r = -0.311). Conclusion: Hashimoto-s thyroiditis without any ocular complaints may cause ocular surface changes with TBUT and Schirmer-s. Although CIC analysis showed similar grading results, GCD was significantly decreased in HT group.
- PublicationMetadata onlyEvaluation of umbilical cord immune cells in pregnancies with autoimmune disorders and/or methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphisms.(2022-03-28T00:00:00Z) Sekkin Eser, Miray; Ulutas Ugur, Yesim; Tanacan, Atakan; Gurbuz Hekimoglu, Rumeysa; Cakar, Ayse Nur; Beksac, Mehmet Sinan; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA
- PublicationMetadata onlyEvaluation of ciliary functions and ciliary beat frequency via cell culture method in patients with primary ciliary dyskinesia(2022-07-01T00:00:00Z) EMİRALİOĞLU ORDUKAYA, NAGEHAN; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA; Kaya, Bengisu; Bilgic, Elif; ATİLLA, PERGİN; Gunaydin, Onder; Tugcu, Gokcen Dilsa; Polat, Sanem Eryilmaz; Hizal, Mina Gharibzadeh; Yalcin, Ebru; DOĞRU ERSÖZ, DENİZ; Kiper, Nural; Ozcelik, Ugur; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSABackground. Cell culture increases both diagnostic specificity and sensitivity of primary ciliary dyskinesia (PCD) and the most important reason to use cell culture for definitive diagnosis in PCD is to exclude secondary ciliary defects. Here we aimed to evaluate the cilia functions and cilia ultrastructural abnormalities after ciliogenesis of cell culture in patients with definitive diagnosis of PCD. We also aimed to compare high speed videomicroscopy (HSVM) results of patients before and after ciliogenesis and to compare them with electron microscopy, genetic and immunofluorescence results in patients with positive diagnosis of PCD.Methods. This study was conducted as a cross-sectional study in patients with PCD. HSVM, transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and immunofluorescence staining results of the nasal biopsy samples taken from patients with the definitive diagnosis of PCD were evaluated and HSVM findings before and after cell culture were described.Results. Ciliogenesis and regrowth in the cell culture occurred in the nasal biopsy sample of eight patients with PCD. The mean age of the patients was 15.5 +/- 4.2 years (8.5-18 years). Mean beat frequency was found to be 7.54 +/- 1.01 hz (6.53-9.45 hz) before cell culture, and 7.36 +/- 0.86 hz (6.02-7.99 hz) after cell culture in the nasal biopsy of patients. There was no significant difference in the beat frequency of PCD patients before and after cell culture. Ciliary function analysis showed the similar beating pattern before and after cell culture in patients with PCD.Conclusions. This study showed us that there was no difference between cilia beat frequency and beat pattern before and after cell culture in patients with definitive diagnosis of PCD and repeated HSVM would be a useful diagnostic approach in patients who have no possibility to reach other diagnostic methods.
- PublicationMetadata onlyClues to the Harmful Effects of Aspartame on Liver Morphology and Function(2022-12-01) Hekimoğlu E. R.; Elibol B.; Toruntay C.; Kırmızıkan S.; Pasin Ö.; Sarıkaya U.; Alkhalidi D.; Eşrefoğlu M.; HEKİMOĞLU, EMİNE RÜMEYSA; KIRMIZIKAN, SEDA; PASİN, ÖZGE; SARIKAYA, UFUK; EŞREFOĞLU, MUKADDES
- 1 (current)