Person: NADİR, AYDIN
Now showing 1 - 10 of 30
- PublicationMetadata onlyIvabradine Treatment Blunts Dobutamine-Induced Increase in Heart Rate in Patients with Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: A Comparative Study with Beta-Blocker Therapy(2013-10-01T00:00:00Z) ÇAVUŞOĞLU, YÜKSEL; MERT, KADİR UĞUR; Nadir, AYDIN; MUTLU, FEZAN; Gencer, Erkan; Morrad, Bektas; ULUS, TANER; NADİR, AYDIN
- PublicationMetadata onlyLeft main coronary artery intervention and transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) in cardiogenic shock(2016-10-23T00:00:00Z) NADİR, AYDIN; ÖZDEN TOK, ÖZGE; NASİFOV, MAHARRAM; BACAKSIZ, AHMET; KARAÇÖP, ERDEM; GÖKTEKİN, ÖMER; ENHOŞ, ASİM; KARAÇÖP, ERDEM; NADİR, AYDIN; BACAKSIZ, AHMET; ENHOŞ, ASIM
- PublicationMetadata onlySaphenous vein graft aneurysm leading to myocardial infarct in the early period after coronary artery bypass grafting: Case report Koroner arter baypas cerrahisi sonrasi erken dönemde miyokart i̇nfarktüsüne sebep olan safen ven greft anevrizmasi(2013-11-21T00:00:00Z) ULUS, TANER; BİRDANE, ALPARSLAN; Nadir, AYDIN; Yazici, Hüseyin Uǧur; NADİR, AYDINSaphenous vein graft (SVG) aneurysm is a rare complication seen after coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) and generally develops about 10 to 20 years after CABG. It can be asymptomatic or cause myocardial infarction (MI). In this case we present a 53-year old man hospitalized with MI within one month after CABG and detected to have SVG aneurysms. He had triple CABG (one of them was internal mammarian artery, two of them were SVG) one month ago. His grafts were open and no thrombotic occlusion was detected in native vessels or grafts in control coronary angiography. In addition, the diameters of SVGs were aneurysmatic and a thrombus was detected within one. No cardiac event has developed over the six months of follow-up in the patient who was discharged after initiation of Warfarin therapy. In conclusion, SVG aneurysm may cause MI not related to thrombotic occlusion in the early period after CABG. Copyright © 2013 by Türkiye Klinikleri.
- PublicationMetadata onlyLate bare-metal stent thrombosis in a patient with Crohn-s disease(2011-08-01T00:00:00Z) Yazici, Huseyin Ugur; Birdane, Alparslan; Nadiradze, AYDIN; Unalir, Ahemt; NADİR, AYDIN
- PublicationMetadata onlyRelationship between hypoplastic right coronary artery and coronary artery anomalies.(2013-03-01T00:00:00Z) Aydar, Y; Yazici, H U; Birdane, A; Ulus, T; Nadir, AYDIN; Nasifov, M; Göktekin, O; Gorenek, B; Unalir, A; NADİR, AYDIN
- PublicationOpen AccessThe prognostic value of fragmented QRS in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantation(2018-11-01) Ay, Nuray Kahraman; ENHOŞ, ASİM; AY, YASİN; Ozdemir, Razaman; NADİR, AYDIN; KARAÇÖP, ERDEM; ÇELİKKALE, İLKE; ULUGANYAN, MAHMUT; Goktekin, Omer; KAHRAMAN AY, NURAY; ENHOŞ, ASIM; AY, YASİN; BAKHSALIYEV, NIJAD; NADİR, AYDIN; KARAÇÖP, ERDEM; ÇELİKKALE, İLKE; ULUGANYAN, MAHMUT; ÖZDEMİR, RAMAZANBackground Although transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) can successfully correct aortic narrowing, pre-existing pathophysiological alterations in the left ventricle are still a concern in terms of long-term mortality. This study aimed to examine the predictive role of fQRS morphology on long-term prognosis in patients undergoing TAVI due to severe aortic stenosis. Methods A total of 117 patients undergoing TAVI due to severe aortic stenosis were included in this retrospective cohort study. Patients were assigned into two groups based on the presence (n = 36) or absence (n = 81) of fQRS. Predictors of long-term survival were estimated. Results In-hospital mortality was higher in fQRS group (5.5% vs. 1.2%, p = 0.0224). In the long-term, fQRS (OR: 3.06, 95% CI 1.29–7.27, p: 0.01), LVEF <50% (OR: 2.54, 95% CI 1.07–6.02, p: 0.03) and presence of atrial fibrillation (OR: 2.42, 95% CI 1.05–5.60, p: 0.03) emerged as significant independent predictors of short survival. Conclusion Presence of fQRS on ECG, an indirect indicator of myocardial fibrosis, seems to have the potential to be used as a prognostic marker after TAVI procedure. Large prospective studies are warranted.
- PublicationMetadata onlyNative mitral valve causing left ventricular outflow tract obstruction in an adult with Ebstein-s anomaly(2011-11-01T00:00:00Z) ULUS, TANER; Nadir, AYDIN; Birdane, Alparslan; ATA, NECMİ; NADİR, AYDIN
- PublicationMetadata onlyLeft anterior descending coronary artery originating from the distal right coronary artery: a previously unreported coronary artery anomaly(2012-01-01T00:00:00Z) Yazici, H. U.; AYDAR, YÜKSEL; Nadir, AYDIN; ULUS, TANER; BİRDANE, ALPARSLAN; NADİR, AYDIN
- PublicationMetadata onlyPercutaneous closure of iatrogenic aorta right ventricular fistula(2017-10-08T00:00:00Z) ENHOŞ, ASİM; BAKSHALİYEV, NİJAD; AKDEMİR, BARIŞ; HUYUT, MUSTAFA AHMET; KARAÇÖP, ERDEM; GÖKTEKİN, ÖMER; İSMAYILOĞLU, ZİYA; NADİR, AYDIN; YAMAÇ, AYLİN HATİCE; ENHOŞ, ASIM; KARAÇÖP, ERDEM; YAMAÇ, AYLİN HATİCE; NADİR, AYDIN
- PublicationMetadata onlyIvabradine treatment blunts dobutamine-induced increase in heart rate in patients with acute decompensated heart failure: a comparative study with beta-blocker therapy(2013-05-01T00:00:00Z) ÇAVUŞOĞLU, YÜKSEL; MERT, KADİR UĞUR; Nadir, AYDIN; MUTLU, FEZAN; Gencer, E.; ULUS, TANER; NADİR, AYDIN
- 1 (current)