Person: BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN
Now showing 1 - 10 of 47
- PublicationMetadata onlyDoes adrenaline spraying over thyroidectomy area reduce bleeding?(2014-01-01) AYSAN, Erhan; MERIC, Aysenur; Kadioglu, HÜSEYİN; CENGIZ, Merve B.; Bozkurt, SÜLEYMAN; Memmi, NAİM; CIPE, Gokhan; MUSLUMANOGLU, Mahmut; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINE; AYŞAN, MUSTAFA ERHAN; MERİÇ HAFIZ, AYŞENUR; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; MEMMİ, NAİMBackground: Means to prevent and control intra-or postoperative bleeding remain a topic of utmost importance in thyroidectomy. In this randomised clinical trial, we used adrenaline spraying to see if it helps bleeding control and reduces drainage and hematoma formation after thyroidectomy. Methods: After total thyroidectomy, 1 mg/ml adrenaline solution in 10 ml saline was sprayed all over the operation area by a syringe in 40 patients of -Adrenaline (+) Group-. In the other 40 patients in -Adrenaline (-) Group-, only standart total thyroidectomy was performed. Drainage amounts of 24 hours were recorded. Results: Among 80 patients, 66 (82.5%) were female and 14 (17.5%) were male. The daily drainage amounts of the Adrenaline (+) Group were found statistically significantly lower than the Adrenaline (-) Group (p<0.05). In both of the groups, thyroid volumes were significantly correlated with the drainage amounts. -p- values were 0.008 and <0.001 in Adrenaline (+) and Adrenaline (-) Groups, respectively. Conclusions: Preliminary experience using adrenaline has been encouraging and it is useful as an adjunct to thyroid surgery in order to prevent hemorrhagia and give up drain placement. But prospective randomized trials using adequate patient numbers are still needed to validate efficacy and safety.
- PublicationMetadata onlyA rare cause of acute abdomen: The omental torsion(2015-01-01T00:00:00Z) Yilmaz, Ahmet; Atak, Tuba; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; Bayraktar, Baris; Sagiroglu, Julide; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMANOmental torsion is a rare cause of acute abdominal pain and can mimic clinically many diseases. Laparoscopy is a useful method in the diagnosis and treatment of the omental torsion. In this article, a case with omental torsion which was detected during diagnostic laparoscopy and the necrosed omental tissue resection was done laparoscopically has been presented.
- PublicationMetadata onlyNormal 0 21 Analysis of Safety and Effectiveness of Two Different Liquid-Filled Intragastric Balloon (Bioenterics (R) Vs Silimed (R))(2011-08-01T00:00:00Z) BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; COSKUN, HALİL; Kadioglu, HÜSEYİN; ERSOY, Y. E.; MUSLUMANOGLU, M.; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; COŞKUN, HALIL; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN
- PublicationMetadata onlyRare Entities of Histopathological Findings in 755 Sleeve Gastrectomy Cases: a Synopsis of Preoperative Endoscopy Findings and Histological Evaluation of the Specimen(2018-05-01) Gecer, Melin Ozgun; Bozkurt, Suleyman; Baskoy, Lutfullah; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; YIĞMAN, SAMET; Akbulut, Huseyin; Coskun, Halil; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; BAŞKÖY, LÜTFULLAH; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; GEÇER, MELİN; YIĞMAN, SAMET; AKBULUT, HÜSEYİNLaparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (LSG) is the most preferred technique in morbidly obese patients for weight loss. There is a controversy about the routine preoperative evaluation of the stomach and the routine microscopic examination of all LSG specimens. Our aim is to analyze the results of both preoperative upper gastrointestinal endoscopy and endoscopic biopsies and also the results of histopathological examination of LSG specimens.
- PublicationMetadata onlyPsychometric properties of the Turkish version of the Yale Food Addiction Scale among bariatric surgery patients(2015-04-01T00:00:00Z) SEVİNÇER, GÜZİN MUKADDES; Konuk, Numan; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; SARAÇLI, ÖZGE; COŞKUN, Halil; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; COŞKUN, HALILObjective: The aim of this study was to examine validity and reliability of Turkish version of Yale Food Addiction Scale (YFAS) among Turkish bariatric surgery patients. Methods: The YFAS scale was administered to obese patients (n=171) who were seeking or underwent bariatric surgery. Construct validity of the scale was evaluated with factor analysis and reliability was evaluated with item-total score correlation and repeatability were tested by intraclass correlation (ICC) analysis between test-retest results. Results: Internal concistency was found adequate Kuder-Richardson Formula 20 coefficient (KR-20) 0.822, and Cronbach-s alpha 0.859 for the entire 25-item YFAS. As Bartlett-s Test of Sphericity was significant, the factor model developed in the present study was decided appropriate. Factor analysis extracted six factor in Turkish YFAS that explained for 67.51% of the total variance. Item total correlation coefficients of scale ranged from 0.214-0.666. Conclusion: Our findings support the use of the Turkish YFAS as a reliable measure of food addiction among bariatric surgery patients.
- PublicationMetadata onlyPrimer Meme Lenfoması; Yineleyen Hastalık,(2012-05-01) KADIOGLU, HÜSEYİN; YUCEL, SERAP BASKAYA; GÜRAL, ZEYNEP; GÖZÜBÜYÜKOGLU, NURHAN; AKGÜN, ZÜLEYHA; YILDIZ, ŞEYMA; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; SAGLAM, ESRA KAYTAN; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; YILDIZ, ŞEYMA; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyNeoadjuvan tedavi sonrası subkutan mastektomi uygulanan multifokal meme kanserinde implant ve Allogreft ile onkoplastik tedavi yaklaşımı: Erken sonuçlarımız(2014-04-20) MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; AKBULUT, HÜSEYİN; ÇİPE, GÖKHAN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; MÜSLÜMANOĞLU, MAHMUT; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINE; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; AKBULUT, HÜSEYİN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyPrimary breast lymphoma; disease recurrence(2012-09-01) KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; YUCEL, SERAP; GÜRAL, ZEYNEP; GÖZÜBÜYÜKOGLU, NURHAN; AKGÜN, ZÜLEYHA; YILDIZ, ŞEYMA; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; MUSLUMANOGLU, MAHMUT; SAGLAM, ESRA KAYTAN; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; YILDIZ, ŞEYMA; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe early results of intragastric balloon application of different BMI groups(2012-12-01T00:00:00Z) Bozkurt, S.; Coskun, H.; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMANAim The aim of this study is to evaluate the weight loss effect of intragastric balloon (IB) application in patients with different body mass indexes (BMI) in the treatment of obesity.
- PublicationMetadata onlyDalak koruyucu laparoskopik distal pankreatektomi(2015-04-04) MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; KUNDUZ, ENVER; TAŞCI, YUNUS; CENGİZ, MERVE BÜŞRA; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINE; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM