Person: DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN
Now showing 1 - 10 of 52
- PublicationMetadata onlyEvaluating the changes in nasal airway volume and nasal airflow after surgically assisted rapid maxillary expansion(2022-01-01T00:00:00Z) ALAGÖZ, ELİFHAN; Unver, Tugba; ŞEKER, Elif Dilara; KURT, GÖKMEN; ŞENTÜRK, EROL; Ozdem, Abdullah; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN; ALAGÖZ, ELİFHAN; ŞEKER, ELIF DILARA; KURT, GÖKMEN; ŞENTÜRK, EROL; ÖZDEM, ABDULLAH; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN© 2022 Elsevier Inc.Objective: This study aims to compare the changes in the nasal airway volume and nasal airflow using acoustic rhinometry (AR), rhinomanometry (RMN), and dental volumetric tomography (DVT) after surgically assisted rapid maxillary expansion (SARME). Study Design: Our study consists of 13 adults, 3 male and 10 female patients, aged between 15 and 26, with completed skeletal development. In our study, DVT imaging was obtained twice, preoperation and 3 months after expansion. AR and RMN measurements were recorded, and Visual Analog Score (VAS) and Nasal Obstruction Symptom Evaluation (NOSE) Scale surveys were scored at preoperation and 3 months after expansion. Nasopharyngeal-oropharyngeal airway volume and areas were calculated using the Romexis 3.8.3.R (Planmeca, Helsinki, Finland) and Nemotec V2019 (Madrid, Spain) software programs. IBM SPSS Statistics 22 (SPSS IBM, Armonk, New York) was used for statistical analysis. Results: Comparing the preoperation and postexpansion measurements by both software programs revealed a statistically significant increase in the nasopharyngeal airway volume. No statistically significant change was observed in the oropharyngeal airway volume. Furthermore, we found a statistically significant increase in VAS but a significant decrease in NOSE. Conclusion: According to our findings, nasal airway volume increased after SARME, and although there was no significant change in nasal resistance, patients’ quality of life increased significantly.
- PublicationMetadata onlyDegenerative Temporomandibular Joint Disorders Treated with Custom Fossa-Eminence Hemijoint Replacement: Two Case Reports.(2022-05-15) Serdaroğlu B.; Diker N.; Dolanmaz D.; DİKER, NURETTİN; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN
- PublicationMetadata onlySurgical Treatment of Coronoid Hyperplasia: Case Report(2021-05-09) Başyıldız S. E.; Bayburt A. K.; DİKER N.; DOLANMAZ D.; DİKER, NURETTİN; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyManagement of central giant cell granuloma of the jaws with intralesional steroid injection and review of the literature(2015-10-01) DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN; ESEN, ALPARSLAN; MİHMANLI, AHMET; IŞIK, BOZKURT KUBİLAY; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyAneurysmal Bone Cyst of the Pediatric Mandible: Report of 2 Cases(2022-05-15) Vatansever S.; Pergel T.; Diker N.; Dolanmaz D.; PERGEL, TAHA; DİKER, NURETTİN; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyİskeletsel Sınıf III Maloklüzyona Sahip Bir Hastanın Ortodontik- Cerrahi Tedavisi - Bir olgu Sunumu(2017-11-05) BAKA, ZELİHA MÜGE; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyEvaluation Of Regenerative Effects Of High-IntensityLaser Therapy Following Crush Injury of The SciaticNerve In Rats(2022-05-11) Bayburt A. K.; DİKER N.; DOLANMAZ D.; DİKER, NURETTİN; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyMultidisciplinary Treatment of Oligodontics and Lateral Openbite Case(2019-05-01T00:00:00Z) Yücesoy, Türker; Haydarpaşa, Melis; Dolanmaz, Doğan; Balaban, Abdurrahman; Şeker, Elif Dilara; Şahinbaş, Abdurrahman; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN; YÜCESOY, TÜRKER; ŞEKER, ELIF DILARA; ŞAHİNBAŞ, ABDURRAHMAN
- PublicationOpen AccessThe effect of systemically administrated zoledronic acid on the osseointegration of dental implants(2012-11-01) Ayan, M.; Dolanmaz, DOĞAN; Mihmanli, A.; Ayan, A.; KÜRKÇÜ, MEHMET; DOLANMAZ, DOĞANOBJECTIVE: The aim of conducting this study was to evaluate the effect of zoledronic acid (ZA) on the new bone formation (NBF) after the insertion of a titanium dental implant, which is very popular treatment in dentistry. STUDY DESIGN: Twelve New Zealand white rabbits were used in this study. The rabbits were divided in two groups. ZA was systemically administered to the study group. Titanium implants were placed to the left and right tibias of the rabbits. RESULTS: The data from the ZA group revealed a statistically significant increase in the bone mineral content and the bone mineral density. A non-decalcified histomorphometric examination conducted on the study group revealed a significant increase of NBF and boneimplant contact (BIC) at 2 and 4 weeks. CONCLUSION: A single dose of systemic ZA administration increases the rate of NBF and augments the quality of the bone.
- PublicationMetadata onlyExperimental evaluation of acute molding of the regenerate in mandibular distraction osteogenesis in a rabbit model(2010-11-01) Candirli, Celal; Dolanmaz, DOĞAN; Etoz, Osman A.; Avunduk, Mustafa Cihat; DOLANMAZ, DOĞANObjectives. The aim of this study was to investigate the possible effect of acute regenerate molding (ARM) on bone healing in mandibular distraction osteogenesis (DO).