Person: ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER
Now showing 1 - 5 of 5
- PublicationMetadata onlyBoyunda Kitle ile Prezente Olan Tularemi Lenfadenopati Olgusunda MRG Bulguları(2012-11-12T00:00:00Z) ŞERİFOĞLU, İSMAİL; ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER; TOKGÖZ, ÖZLEM; DELİBAŞ, UMUT; TOSUN, ALPTEKİN; ERDEM, LÜTFİ OKTAY; ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER
- PublicationMetadata onlyKarın Ağrısının Nadir Bir Nedeni İntrahepatik Portal Ven Anevrizması(2015-01-01T00:00:00Z) ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER; ŞERİFOĞLU, İSMAİL; TOKGÖZ, ÖZLEM; DELİBAŞ, UMUT; SUNAR ERDEM, CEMİLE ZUHAL; ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER
- PublicationMetadata onlyMalign Menenjiom Benzeri Görüntüleme Bulgularına Sahip WHO Grade I Menenjiom Olgusu(2014-10-15T00:00:00Z) ŞERİFOĞLU, İSMAİL; ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER; GEDİKLİ TURGUT, GÜLŞAH; YAZGAN, ÖMER; SUNAR ERDEM, CEMİLE ZUHAL; ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER
- PublicationMetadata onlyInvagination of Meckel s Diverticulum A Rare Cause of Recurrent Abdominal Pain in a Young Girl(2015-06-01T00:00:00Z) ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER; ŞERİFOĞLU, İSMAİL; TOKA, BİLAL; TAŞCILAR, ÖGE; ÜSTÜNDAĞ, YÜCEL; ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER
- PublicationOpen AccessRadiological evaluation of maxillary artery and descending palatine artery in the pterygopalatine fossa by 3D rotational angiography(2022-03-01T00:00:00Z) ÖZ, İbrahim İlker; AYDOĞDU, AHMET; YILMAZ, TEMEL FATİH; ÖZ, İBRAHİM İLKER; AYDOĞDU, AHMET; YILMAZ, TEMEL FATİHPurpose The aim of this study is to evaluate the branching patterns and topographical features of the third part of the maxillary artery (t-MA) and descending palatine artery (DPA) by 3-Dimensional Rotational Angiography (3DRA) images and to define the radiological classification of their variations, based upon the previous cadaveric studies and a review of the literature. Method This study was conducted from May 2020 through June 2021. All consecutive adult patients who were examined with 3D-RA were enrolled in the study. The morphological evaluations and measurements of t-MA, DPA and their branches were made on maximum intensity projection images with 10-20 mm slice thickness. Results Eighty-five hemifaces, including 58 females and 45 right sides, were evaluated. The diameter of the t-MA was measured as 1.73 +/- 0.30 mm. The most common pattern of the t-MA according to its course was loop type (63/85, 74.1%) and according to branching pattern was Type Ib (29/85, 34.1%). The mean diameter of DPA was 1.19 +/- 0.20 mm. The DPA presented as a single trunk in 11/85 cases. Type II, which was defined as one lesser palatine artery originating from distal-DPA, was the most common morphological variation (51.8%). Conclusions 3DRA imaging provides valuable information for vascular anatomical studies. The most common morphological variation related to t-MA, DPA is the distal branching pattern.