Person: KOLUKISA, MEHMET
Now showing 1 - 10 of 49
- PublicationMetadata onlyMİLLARD GUBLER SENDROMU: NADİR BİR KLASİK ÇAPRAZ BEYİN SAPI SENDROMU(2019-11-21T00:00:00Z) MUSTAFAYEV, NIHAT; GULUZADA, AZAR; USLU, FERDA; BAYRAKOĞLU, ALİŞAN; KOLUKISA, MEHMET; USLU, FERDA; BAYRAKOĞLU, ALİŞAN; KOLUKISA, MEHMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyBoth Legs and Arms are Restless Restless Extremities Syndrome(2014-07-01) KOLUKISA, MEHMET; BABACAN YILDIZ, gülsen; GÜRSOY, AZİZE ESRA; ASIL, TALİP; KOLUKISA, MEHMET; BABACAN YILDIZ, GÜLSEN; GÜRSOY, AZIZE ESRA; ASİL, TALIP
- PublicationMetadata onlyComparison of Delay-Sensitive and Delay-Insensitive Computed Tomography Perfusion Methods in Acute Ischemic Stroke and Their Variability According to Location of Critical Vascular Stenosis(2018-01-01) KARAALIOGLU, Banu; Aralasmak, AYŞE; Toprak, HÜSEYİN; Kolukisa, MEHMET; Uysal, Omer; Yildiz, Seyma; Ozdemir, HÜSEYİN; Alkan, ALPAY; ARALAŞMAK, AYŞE; TOPRAK, HÜSEYİN; KOLUKISA, MEHMET; UYSAL, ÖMER; YILDIZ, ŞEYMA; ÖZDEMİR, HÜSEYIN; ALKAN, ALPAYObjective The aim of this study was to evaluate visual and quantitative differences of delay-sensitive (singular value deconvolution [SVD]) and delay-insensitive (SVD+) computed tomography perfusion (CTP) postprocessing methods in acute ischemic stroke patients and their variability according to location of critical stenosis.
- PublicationMetadata onlyCharacteristic features of migraine in schoolchildren and adolescents and its relationship with autonomic nervous system disorders.(2013-10-01) TORUN, EMEL; Gursoy, E; GULER, S; KOLUKıSA, MEHMET; TATLI, B; TORUN, EMEL; GÜRSOY, AZIZE ESRA; KOLUKISA, MEHMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyClinical and polysomnographic features of a large Turkish pedigree with restless leg syndrome and periodic limb movements(2013-05-01T00:00:00Z) Babacan-Yildiz, GÜLSEN; Gursoy, Esra; Kolukisa, MEHMET; Karakose, FATMANUR; Akkoyunlu, Emin M.; CELEBI, Arif; Lohmann, Ebba; BABACAN YILDIZ, GÜLSEN; GÜRSOY, AZIZE ESRA; KOLUKISA, MEHMET; OKYALTIRIK, FATMANURRestless leg syndrome (RLS) and periodic limb movements (PLMS) are common neurological diseases often associated with insomnia. A familial aggregation in RLS has been identified since it was first described; however, inheritance patterns of RLS/PLMS are poorly understood and their exact pathophysiology is not well-known. We have identified a Turkish pedigree with RLS/PLMS, which is a rare condition, in five generations of a family, including nine affected family members.
- PublicationMetadata onlyA case of isolated neurosarcoidosis associated with psychosis(2013-01-01T00:00:00Z) CELEBI, A; DEVECİ, ŞULE; GÜRSOY, AZİZE ESRA; KOLUKISA, MEHMET; GÜRSOY, AZIZE ESRA; KOLUKISA, MEHMETSarcoidosis is a multisystem inflammatory disease of unknown etiology. Isolated neurosarcoidosis without signs of systemic involvement has rarely been reported in the literature. We report a case of isolated neurosarcoidosis that presented with psychiatric symptoms and headache. Cranial MRI revealed bilateral diffuse high intensity lesions in the deep white matter, with a linear contrast enhancement of perivascular areas. Histological examination of a stereotactic brain biopsy specimen demonstrated noncaseating granulomas. Further research did not reveal any evidence of systemic disease. The patient was treated with corticosteroids and responded well to medical therapy. The diagnosis of isolated neurosarcoidosis is a challenge and may require histological examination. Neurosciences 2013; Vol. 18 (1): 70-73
- PublicationOpen AccessNumb chin syndrome- The first finding in metastatic malignancy(2019-10-01T00:00:00Z) USLU, Ferda; Mustafayev, N.; BAYRAKOĞLU, ALİŞAN; KOLUKISA, MEHMET; BAYRAKOĞLU, ALİŞAN; USLU, FERDA; KOLUKISA, MEHMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyNeuromuscular transmission impairment in transient global amnesia(2013-10-01) Gursoy, AZİZE ESRA; BABACAN-YILDIZ, Gulsen; Kolukisa, MEHMET; Asil, TALİP; ERTAS, Mustafa; GÜRSOY, AZIZE ESRA; BABACAN YILDIZ, GÜLSEN; KOLUKISA, MEHMET; ASİL, TALIP