Person: DİNCEL, DEMET
Now showing 1 - 10 of 31
- PublicationOpen AccessSpectrophotometric Determination of Erdosteine at Capsule Dosage Forms(2021-03-01T00:00:00Z) Onal, Cem; DİNCEL, DEMET; DİNCEL, DEMETAbstract Objective: Two simple, rapid and sensitive methods were developed for determination of Erdosteine (ERD) in pure form as well as in their pharmaceutical formulations. Methods: The methods were based on formation of colored charge transfer complexes with ERD with chloranil (CA) and 7,7,8,8-tetracyanoquinodimethane (TCNQ). The obtained charge-transfer complexes were measured at 454 and 843 nm for CA and TCNQ methods, respectively. Optimization of different experimental conditions were investigated. Results: Beer's plots were obeyed in a general concentration range of 10-500 mu g mL(-1) and 20-600 mu g mL(-1) for CA and TCNQ methods, respectively. The validity of methods in terms of specificity, linearity, accuracy, precision, limit of detection and limit of quantitation were evaluated. Conclusion: The methods were applied successfully in the determination of ERD in capsule dosage forms. Developed new spectrophotometric methods have been found to be very practical and practical. The lack of complex sample preparation increases the applicability of the method. Author Keywords:Erdosteine; charge transfer complex; TCNQ; CA; spectrophotometry; validation; pharmaceutical formulation
- PublicationMetadata onlyPrangos ilanae Bitkisinden Elde Edilen Kumarinlerin Antikoagülan Etkisinin İncelenmesi(2019-03-17) DİNCEL, DEMET; UÇKAYA, FATİH; Özer, Ö.F.; TOPÇU, GÜLAÇTI; DİNCEL, DEMET; UÇKAYA, FATİH; ÖZER, ÖMER FARUK; TOPÇU, GÜLAÇTI
- PublicationMetadata onlyBiological Applications of SPME(2023-01-08) Dincel D.; DİNCEL, DEMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyEnt-kaurane diterpenoids isolated from Sideritis congesta(2011-12-01) Topcu, GÜLAÇTI; Ertas, Abdulselam; Ozturk, Mehmet; Dincel, Demet; Kilic, Turgut; Halfon, Belkis; TOPÇU, GÜLAÇTI; DİNCEL, DEMETA new ent-kaurane diterpenoid, together with eight known ent-kauranes, were isolated from the petroleum ether and acetone extracts of the whole plant of Sideritis congesta P. H. Davis & Hub.-Mor. and their structures were elucidated as the new compound ent-7 alpha-acetoxy-16 beta, 18-dihydroxy-kaurane (7-acetyldistanol) (1) and the known compounds ent-3 beta,7 alpha-dihydroxy, 18-acetoxy-15 beta,16 beta-epoxykaurane (epoxyisolinearol) (2), sideroxol (3), sideridiol (4), siderol (5), 7-epicandicandiol (6), foliol (7), linearol (8) and sidol (9). Characterization of compounds 1-9 was based on spectral analyses and comparison with reported data, particularly the new compound 1 was identified by 1D- and 2D-NMR and mass spectroscopic analyses. The antioxidant potential of the extracts, and also of the ent-kauranes except for 7, was investigated by three methods including beta-carotene bleaching method, free radical scavenging activity and superoxide anion scavenging activity. The anticholinesterase activity was also evaluated for the ent-kauranes except for 7, and most of the diterpenes exhibited weak acetylcholinesterase inhibitory activity. However, almost all diterpenes exhibited some inhibitory activity against butyrylcholinesterase; particularly, compounds 3 and 6 exhibited better BChE inhibitory activity than the standard compound galanthamine. (C) 2011 Phytochemical Society of Europe. Published by Elsevier B. V. All rights reserved.
- PublicationMetadata onlyAn HPLC Method for the Determination of Saxagliptin in Human Plasma with Fluorescence Detection(2013-12-01) Tekkeli, Şerife Evrim; Kızıltas, M. V.; Dincel, Demet; TEKKELİ, ŞERİFE EVRİM; DİNCEL, DEMET
- PublicationUnknownDetermination of dihydrocapsaicin adulteration in dietary supplements using LC-MS/MS(2020-01-01T00:00:00Z) DİNCEL, DEMET; Olgan, Hatice; Canbaloglu, Zeynep; Yalcin, Sule; Erkucuk, Aysen; TIRIS, GİZEM; GÖREN, AHMET CEYHAN; DİNCEL, DEMET; TIRIS, GİZEM; GÖREN, AHMET CEYHANAdulterations of dietary supplements are serious threats to public health in all around of world. Nowadays, in order to obtain the intended effect from natural remedies, the adulteration of natural products via artificial or harmful chemicals are increasing. A rapid LC-MS/MS method for determination of capsaicin and dihydrocapsaicin in dietary supplements via Fortis C18 (150 x 3 mm; 3 mu m) column at 25 degrees C was developed and validated in a mixture of mobile phase A (1 % formic acid solution and 0.1 % ammonium formate in water) and B (1 % formic acid solution and 0.1 % ammonium formate in methanol) with gradient program at a flow rate of 0.35 mL/min. The recoveries of developed methods weytre obtained in the range of % 95.4-106.3 for capsaicin and % 96.3-108.9 for dihydrocapsaicin. This study shows that synthetic compound dihydrocapsaicin is widely use in dietary supplements products for adulteration to increase the effects of product without any declaration.
- PublicationMetadata onlyPhytochemical Investigation of Sideritis albiflora with Antioxidant Activity(2013-08-16) BOGA, MEHMET; DİNCEL, DEMET; TOPÇU, GÜLAÇTI; ERTAS, ABDULSELAM; Kolak, ufuk; TOPÇU, GÜLAÇTI; DİNCEL, DEMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyA New Validated HPLC/UV Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Vildagliptin and Metformin in Pharmaceutical Preparations(2013-08-16) KIZILTAS, M. V.; DİNCEL, DEMET; TEKKELİ, ŞERİFE EVRİM; TEKKELİ, ŞERİFE EVRİM; DİNCEL, DEMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyA High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic Method for the Determination of Meropenem in Serum(2020-02-01T00:00:00Z) Dincel, Demet; Topçu, Gülaçtı; DİNCEL, DEMET; TOPÇU, GÜLAÇTI
- PublicationMetadata onlyAromaterapi(2021-08-01T00:00:00Z) Erçin, Esin; Dincel, Demet; DİNCEL, DEMET