Person: KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU
Now showing 1 - 10 of 44
- PublicationMetadata onlyAntenatal Bartter syndrome: analysis of two cases with placental findings.(2010-01-01T00:00:00Z) Dane, B; DANE, C; AKSOY, FEYZA MÜBERRA; CETIN, A; YAYLA, M; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe role of second trimester uterine artery dopler findings and homocystein levels in prediction of adverse pregnancy outcome(2015-01-01) kayaoğlu, zeynep; ATEŞ, SEDA; ŞUMNU, ABDULLAH; ÖZEL, AYŞEGÜL; BATMAZ, GONCA; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU; ATEŞ, SEDA; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU
- PublicationMetadata onlyFamilial Swyer syndrome in two sisters with undeveloped uterus.(2014-08-01) ATES, SEDA; BATMAZ, G; SEVKET, OSMAN; MOLLA, T; Dane, B; ATEŞ, SEDA; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe value of creatine kinase, estradiol and progesterone levels in early diagnosis of ectopic pregnancies: A prospective controlled study Ektopi̇k gebeli̇ǧi̇n erken tanisinda serum kreati̇n ki̇naz, östradi̇ol ve progesteronun deǧeri̇: Prospekti̇f kontrollu çalişma(2010-05-03T00:00:00Z) MIMAROGLU, Feride; DANE, Cem; Dane, Banu; ÇETIN, Ahmet; ERGINBAS, Murat; KIRAY, Murat; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe value of transvaginal sonography in detecting endometrial pathologies in postmenopausal women with or without bleeding.(2014-08-01) ATES, SEDA; SEVKET, OSMAN; SUDOLMUS, S; OZEL, A; MOLLA, T; Dane, B; DANSUK, RAMAZAN; ATEŞ, SEDA; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU; DANSUK, RAMAZAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyAssociation between maternal vitamin D status in pregnant women and risk of gestational diabetes mellitus(2016-05-15T00:00:00Z) ATEŞ, SEDA; AYDIN, SERDAR; GÖKMEN KARASU, AYŞE FİLİZ; KILIÇ, GÖKHAN; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU; ATEŞ, SEDA; AYDIN, SERDAR; GÖKMEN KARASU, AYŞE FİLİZ; KILIC, GÖKHAN; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU
- PublicationOpen AccessVitamin D status in the first-trimester: effects of Vitamin D deficiency on pregnancy outcomes(2016-01-01) Ates, SEDA; Sevket, OSMAN; ÖZCAN, PINAR; ÖZKAL, Fulya; Kaya, MEHMET ONUR; Dane, Banu; ATEŞ, SEDA; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; ÖZCAN, PINAR; KAYA, MEHMET ONUR; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANUObjective: To assess serum levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D] in the first trimester and to determine the factors affecting deficiency levels and its association with pregnancy outcomes. Methods: Serum 25(OH)D concentrations were measured at 11-14 weeks' gestation in 229 singleton pregnancies using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Results: The median serum 25(OH)D concentration was 10.8 ng/mL and 45.9% of women had severe vitamin D deficiency with concentrations of <10 ng/mL. Logistic regression analysis revealed that covered dressing style, lack of multivitamin intake, season of blood sampling (November-April) were factors associated with 25(OH)D deficiency. There was a negative correlation between 25(OH)D levels and gestational age at sampling. Low 25(OH)D levels were not associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes. Higher rate of cesarean section (CS) was noted in women with 25(OH)D ≥10 ng/mL compared to those with 25(OH)D < 10mg/ml (p= 0.01). Conclusion: A high prevalence of vitamin D deficiency was observed in early pregnancy which was related to dress code, use of multi-vitamins and season at sampling. Low 25(OH)D levels were not related with adverse pregnancy outcomes. Women with severe vitamin D deficiency were more likely to deliver vaginally.
- PublicationMetadata only-MAN IN THE BARREL- SYNDROME AFTER GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGIC SURGERY: A VERY RARE CASE REPORT(2015-10-01T00:00:00Z) Dane, C.; Asik, H.; Dane, B.; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU
- PublicationMetadata onlyPosterior reversible encephalopathy associated with hellp syndrome: A case report and review of the literature(2015-01-01) ATEŞ, SEDA; Kemerdere, Rahsan; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; MOLLA, Taner; Dane, Banu; ATEŞ, SEDA; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU
- PublicationMetadata onlyIsolated unilateral severe fetal hydrothorax: spontaneous resolution after birth(2018-03-01T00:00:00Z) ADANIR, İLKNUR; GÖKMEN KARASU, AYŞE FİLİZ; Dane, Banu; ADANIR, İLKNUR; GÖKMEN KARASU, AYŞE FİLİZ; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANUHydrothorax is the accumulation of fluid in the pleural space. A large fetal pleural effusion (hydrothorax) was identified within the right hemithorax in a 22-year-old woman at 39 weeks of gestation. Because the fetal hydrothorax was detected at 39 weeks of gestation, we did not perform any intervention antenatally. A male fetus was delivered by an elective cesarean section at 39 weeks of gestation. He did not require intubation, ventilation or resuscitation in the operating room, and had a good health status. The baby was followed-up in the neonatal intensive care unit. Six days after the birth, the pleural effusion (hydrothorax) was completely resolved spontaneously. Conservative management may be regarded as an option for isolated fetal hydrothorax in uncomplicated, stable cases without hydrops.