Person: MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT
Now showing 1 - 10 of 35
- PublicationMetadata onlyVücut morfometrik ölçüm değerlerinin mide adenokarsinomunun postoperatif komplikasyonlara ve lenf nodu kalitesine etkisi(2016-04-17) HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; MEMMİ, NAİM; YIĞMAN, SAMET; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; PIRALIYEV, ELNUR; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; MEMMİ, NAİM; YIĞMAN, SAMET; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyNeoadjuvan tedavi sonrası subkutan mastektomi uygulanan multifokal meme kanserinde implant ve Allogreft ile onkoplastik tedavi yaklaşımı: Erken sonuçlarımız(2014-04-20) MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; AKBULUT, HÜSEYİN; ÇİPE, GÖKHAN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; MÜSLÜMANOĞLU, MAHMUT; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINE; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; AKBULUT, HÜSEYİN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyElektif Kolorektal Kanser Cerrahisinde Laparoskopiden Açık Ameliyata Geçişi Etkileyen Faktörler: Bezmialem Genel Cerrahi Deneyimi.(2014-04-20) ÇİPE, GÖKHAN; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; MEMMİ, NAİM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; MEMMİ, NAİM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyDalak koruyucu laparoskopik distal pankreatektomi(2015-04-04) MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; KUNDUZ, ENVER; TAŞCI, YUNUS; CENGİZ, MERVE BÜŞRA; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINE; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationOpen AccessThe role of PET and MRI in evaluating the feasibility of skin-sparing mastectomy following neoadjuvant therapy.(2018-02-01) MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KADIOGLU, HÜSEYİN; BEKTASOGLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; Gucin, ZÜHAL; YILDIZ, S; GUZEL, MEHMET; ERDOGAN, EZGİ BAŞAK; YUCEL, S; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; YILDIZ, ŞEYMA; GÜZEL, MEHMET; ERDOĞAN, EZGİ BAŞAK; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINEAbstract Objective: To investigate the role of positron emission tomography (PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in evaluating the feasibility of skin-sparing mastectomy in patients with locally-advanced breast cancer (LABC) who will undergo neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NAC) by evaluating the sensitivity and specificity of PET and MRI compared with skin biopsy results before and after NAC treatment. Methods: Patients with LABC who were treated with NAC between November 2013 and November 2015 were included in this study. Demographic, clinical, radiological and histopathological features of the patients were recorded. Results: A total of 30 patients were included in the study with a mean age of 52.6 years (range, 35– 70 years). Sensitivity and specificity for detecting skin involvement in LABC was 100%/10% (62%/ 85%) with MRI and 60%/80% (12%/92%) with PET before (after) NAC, respectively. When radiological skin involvement was assessed in relation to the final histopathological results, the preNAC PET results and histopathological skin involvement were not significantly different; and there was no difference between postNAC MRI and histopathological skin involvement. Conclusions: As preNAC PET and postNAC MRI more accurately determined skin involvement, it might be possible to use these two radiological evaluation methods together to assess patient suitability for skin-sparing mastectomy in selected patients.
- PublicationMetadata onlyUnusual Histopathological Findings in Appendectomy Specimens: A Retrospective Analysis of 2047 Cases.(2019-04-01) UNVER, NURCAN; COBAN, GANİME; ARıCı, DİLEK SEMA; BUYUKPıNARBASıLı, NUR; Gucin, ZÜHAL; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; ONARAN, OI; TOPALAN, K; ÜNVER, NURCAN; ÇOBAN, GANİME; ARICI, DILEK SEMA; BÜYÜKPINARBAŞILI, NUR; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe role of miRNAs as a predictor of multicentricity in breast cancer.(2019-02-01) AKBULUT, H; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; COŞKUNPINAR, E; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; YILDIZ, S; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; HASTÜRK, B; MUSLUMANOGLU, MAHMUT; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINE; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; YILDIZ, ŞEYMA; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİTExpression profiles of miRNAs are shown to be different in various cancers to regulate expression of mRNA or to have a role in inhibition of translation, thus it shows the possible effect in progression, invasion and metastasis of breast cancer cells. The effect of breast conserving treatment in local recurrence and survival rates for the patients who have multicentric breast cancer is still controversial. In our study, we intended to evaluate the foresight of 84 miRNAs which are identified in breast cancer for having differentiated expressions. Thirty-one patients with unifocal and 26 patients with multicentric breast cancer were included in this study. These tissue samples of both malignant and normal breast tissues were kept in RNA later solution at -80 degrees C. Eighty-four miRNAs were studied with miScript miRNA PCR Array Human Breast Cancer kit. Fold change, cut off value was accepted as four. In unifocal group, there were 13 upregulated and five downregulated miRNAs and in multicentric group, there were three upregulated and seven downregulated miRNAs. To reach better results for breast cancer diagnosis and treatment, it is important to enlighten tumor biology, and pay attention to target and individual therapy. Thus, miRNAs have potential role in identifying tumor characteristics in supporting diagnosis and resulting with better evaluated disease for better treatment results with individual strategies.
- PublicationMetadata onlyLokal İleri Rektum Tümörlerinde Neoadjuvan Tedavi Sonrası Lateral Pelvik Lenf Nodu Diseksiyonu: Morbidite, Patoloji ve Erken Onkolojik Sonuçların Değerlendirilmesi(2014-04-20) BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; ÇİPE, GÖKHAN; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; MEMMİ, NAİM; MÜSLÜMANOĞLU, MAHMUT; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; MEMMİ, NAİM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlySerum ve periton sıvısı CEA ve CA 19-9 değerlerinin mide adenokarsinomu TNM evresi ve peritoneal yayılımının belirlenmesindeki etkisi(2016-04-17) BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; KUNDUZ, ENVER; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlySağ kolon adenokarsinomlarında yüksek bağlama-apikal lenf nodu eksizyonunun postoperatif morbidite ve lenf nodu disseksiyon kalitesine etkisi(2016-04-17) KUNDUZ, ENVER; CENGİZ, Merve Büşra; HASBAHCECI, Mustafa; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; Bektaşoğlu, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; KUNDUZ, ENVER; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM