Person: MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT
Now showing 1 - 10 of 63
- PublicationOpen AccessOur Surgical Experience in Chronic Pancreatitis(2018-01-01) Malya, FATMA ÜMİT; Taşçı, Yunus; Kunduz, ENVER; Karatepe, Oguzhan; Dolay, KEMAL; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; DOLAY, KEMALObjective: Chronic pancreatitis is an inflammatory disease that causes progressive destruction of the pancreas and is characterized by recurrent abdominal pain. Various surgical procedures have been identified to treat this disease. In this study, we aimed to present our experience in a variety of surgical indications in patients with chronic pancreatitis.
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe Effects of Preoperative Endoscopic Tattooing on Distal Surgical Margin and Ileostomy Rates in Laparoscopic Rectal Cancer Surgery: A Prospective Randomized Study.(2016-08-01) CIPE, G; CENGIZ, MB; IDIZ, UO; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; Malya, U; FIRAT, D; MUSLUMANOGLU, M; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT
- PublicationMetadata onlyVücut morfometrik ölçüm değerlerinin mide adenokarsinomunun postoperatif komplikasyonlara ve lenf nodu kalitesine etkisi(2016-04-17) HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; MEMMİ, NAİM; YIĞMAN, SAMET; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; PIRALIYEV, ELNUR; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; MEMMİ, NAİM; YIĞMAN, SAMET; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyNeoadjuvan tedavi sonrası subkutan mastektomi uygulanan multifokal meme kanserinde implant ve Allogreft ile onkoplastik tedavi yaklaşımı: Erken sonuçlarımız(2014-04-20) MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; AKBULUT, HÜSEYİN; ÇİPE, GÖKHAN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; MÜSLÜMANOĞLU, MAHMUT; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINE; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; AKBULUT, HÜSEYİN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationOpen AccessJejunogastric intussusception: a rare complication of gastric surgery.(2013-01-01) CIPE, G; Malya, FATMA ÜMİT; HASBAHCECI, M; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; KARATEPE, O; MUSLUMANOGLU, M; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINEJejunogastric intussusception is a rare complication of gastric surgery. It usually presents with severe epigastric pain, vomiting, and hematemesis. A history of gastric surgery can help in making an accurate and early diagnosis which calls forth an urgent surgical intervention. Only reduction or resection with revision of the previously performed anastomosis is the choice which is decided according to the operative findings. We present a case of JGI in a patient with a history of Billroth II operation diagnosed by computed tomography. At emergent laparotomy, an efferent loop type JGI was found. Due to necrosis, resection of the intussuscepted bowel with Roux-en-Y anastomosis was performed. Postoperative recovery was uneventful.
- PublicationMetadata onlyElektif Kolorektal Kanser Cerrahisinde Laparoskopiden Açık Ameliyata Geçişi Etkileyen Faktörler: Bezmialem Genel Cerrahi Deneyimi.(2014-04-20) ÇİPE, GÖKHAN; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; MEMMİ, NAİM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; MEMMİ, NAİM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyDalak koruyucu laparoskopik distal pankreatektomi(2015-04-04) MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; KUNDUZ, ENVER; TAŞCI, YUNUS; CENGİZ, MERVE BÜŞRA; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINE; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationOpen AccessThe role of PET and MRI in evaluating the feasibility of skin-sparing mastectomy following neoadjuvant therapy.(2018-02-01) MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KADIOGLU, HÜSEYİN; BEKTASOGLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; Gucin, ZÜHAL; YILDIZ, S; GUZEL, MEHMET; ERDOGAN, EZGİ BAŞAK; YUCEL, S; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; YILDIZ, ŞEYMA; GÜZEL, MEHMET; ERDOĞAN, EZGİ BAŞAK; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINEAbstract Objective: To investigate the role of positron emission tomography (PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in evaluating the feasibility of skin-sparing mastectomy in patients with locally-advanced breast cancer (LABC) who will undergo neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NAC) by evaluating the sensitivity and specificity of PET and MRI compared with skin biopsy results before and after NAC treatment. Methods: Patients with LABC who were treated with NAC between November 2013 and November 2015 were included in this study. Demographic, clinical, radiological and histopathological features of the patients were recorded. Results: A total of 30 patients were included in the study with a mean age of 52.6 years (range, 35– 70 years). Sensitivity and specificity for detecting skin involvement in LABC was 100%/10% (62%/ 85%) with MRI and 60%/80% (12%/92%) with PET before (after) NAC, respectively. When radiological skin involvement was assessed in relation to the final histopathological results, the preNAC PET results and histopathological skin involvement were not significantly different; and there was no difference between postNAC MRI and histopathological skin involvement. Conclusions: As preNAC PET and postNAC MRI more accurately determined skin involvement, it might be possible to use these two radiological evaluation methods together to assess patient suitability for skin-sparing mastectomy in selected patients.
- PublicationMetadata onlyUnusual Histopathological Findings in Appendectomy Specimens: A Retrospective Analysis of 2047 Cases.(2019-04-01) UNVER, NURCAN; COBAN, GANİME; ARıCı, DİLEK SEMA; BUYUKPıNARBASıLı, NUR; Gucin, ZÜHAL; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; ONARAN, OI; TOPALAN, K; ÜNVER, NURCAN; ÇOBAN, GANİME; ARICI, DILEK SEMA; BÜYÜKPINARBAŞILI, NUR; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT
- PublicationMetadata onlyEffect of pre-operative red blood cell distribution on cancer stage and morbidity rate in patients with pancreatic cancer.(2014-09-15T00:00:00Z) ŞENTÜRK, H; YILMAZ, A; Malya, FATMA ÜMİT; OZTURK, G; CITGEZ, B; OZDENKAYA, Y; ERSAVAS, C; AGAN, A; KARATEPE, O; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; ŞENTÜRK, HAKAN