Person: MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT
Now showing 1 - 10 of 69
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe Effects of Preoperative Endoscopic Tattooing on Distal Surgical Margin and Ileostomy Rates in Laparoscopic Rectal Cancer Surgery: A Prospective Randomized Study.(2016-08-01) CIPE, G; CENGIZ, MB; IDIZ, UO; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; Malya, U; FIRAT, D; MUSLUMANOGLU, M; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT
- PublicationMetadata onlyVücut morfometrik ölçüm değerlerinin mide adenokarsinomunun postoperatif komplikasyonlara ve lenf nodu kalitesine etkisi(2016-04-17) HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; MEMMİ, NAİM; YIĞMAN, SAMET; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; PIRALIYEV, ELNUR; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KUNDUZ, ENVER; MEMMİ, NAİM; YIĞMAN, SAMET; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyVentral Fıtıkların Laparoskopik Onarımı: 1 Yıllık Deneyimimiz(2016-04-17) TAŞCI, YUNUS; HASBAHCECI, M; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyLokal İleri Rektum Tümörlerinde Neoadjuvan Tedavi Sonrası Lateral Pelvik Lenf Nodu Diseksiyonu: Morbidite, Patoloji ve Erken Onkolojik Sonuçların Değerlendirilmesi(2014-04-20) BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; ÇİPE, GÖKHAN; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; MEMMİ, NAİM; MÜSLÜMANOĞLU, MAHMUT; BEKTAŞOĞLU, HÜSEYİN KAZIM; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; MEMMİ, NAİM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationOpen AccessThe Role of C-Reactive Protein in the Early Prediction of Serious Pancreatic Fistula Development after Pancreaticoduodenectomy(2018-01-01T00:00:00Z) MALYA, Fatma Ümit; Hasbahceci, Mustafa; Tasci, Yunus; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; GÜZEL, Mehmet; Karatepe, Oguzhan; DOLAY, Kemal; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; GÜZEL, MEHMET; DOLAY, KEMALIntroduction. Despite recent advances in surgical techniques, pancreatic fistulas are common. We aimed to determine the role of C-reactive protein in the prediction of clinically relevant fistula development. Materials and Methods. Data from patients who underwent pancreaticoduodenectomy between 2012 and 2015 is collected. Postoperative 1st, 3rd, and 5th day (POD1, POD3, and POD5) C-reactive protein (CRP) levels, postoperative pancreatic fistula (POPF) development, other complications, length of hospital stay, and mortality were recorded. Results. Of 117 patients, 43 patients (36.8%) developed complications (including fistulas). Of the patients developing fistulas, 21 (17.9%) had POPF A, 2 (1.7%) had POPF B, and 7 (6.0%) had POPF C. POD5 CRP and POD3 CRP were shown to be significantly correlated with mortality and development of clinically relevant POPF (p = 0 001 and p = 0 0001, resp.) and with mortality (p = 0 017), respectively. The development of clinically relevant POPFs (B and C) could be predicted with 90% sensitivity and 82.2% specificity by POD5 CRP cut-off level of 19 mg/dL and with 100% sensitivity and 63.6% specificity by the difference between POD5 and POD1 CRP cut-off level of > 2.5 mg/dL. Conclusion. CRP levels can effectively predict the development of clinically relevant pancreatic fistulas.
- PublicationMetadata onlyNeoadjuvan tedavi sonrası subkutan mastektomi uygulanan multifokal meme kanserinde implant ve Allogreft ile onkoplastik tedavi yaklaşımı: Erken sonuçlarımız(2014-04-20) MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; HASBAHCECI, MUSTAFA; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; AKBULUT, HÜSEYİN; ÇİPE, GÖKHAN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; MÜSLÜMANOĞLU, MAHMUT; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINE; KADIOĞLU, HÜSEYİN; AKBULUT, HÜSEYİN; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationOpen AccessJejunogastric intussusception: a rare complication of gastric surgery.(2013-01-01) CIPE, G; Malya, FATMA ÜMİT; HASBAHCECI, M; ERSOY, YELİZ EMİNE; KARATEPE, O; MUSLUMANOGLU, M; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; ERSOY, YELIZ EMINEJejunogastric intussusception is a rare complication of gastric surgery. It usually presents with severe epigastric pain, vomiting, and hematemesis. A history of gastric surgery can help in making an accurate and early diagnosis which calls forth an urgent surgical intervention. Only reduction or resection with revision of the previously performed anastomosis is the choice which is decided according to the operative findings. We present a case of JGI in a patient with a history of Billroth II operation diagnosed by computed tomography. At emergent laparotomy, an efferent loop type JGI was found. Due to necrosis, resection of the intussuscepted bowel with Roux-en-Y anastomosis was performed. Postoperative recovery was uneventful.
- PublicationMetadata onlyElektif Kolorektal Kanser Cerrahisinde Laparoskopiden Açık Ameliyata Geçişi Etkileyen Faktörler: Bezmialem Genel Cerrahi Deneyimi.(2014-04-20) ÇİPE, GÖKHAN; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; MEMMİ, NAİM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM; YARDIMCI, ERKAN; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; MEMMİ, NAİM; AKÇAKAYA, ADEM
- PublicationOpen AccessA rare tumor in a patient with hepatic hydatic cyst: adrenal hepatoid adenocarcinoma.(2014-01-01T00:00:00Z) Malya, FATMA ÜMİT; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; HASBAHCECI, M; CIPE, G; AHMAD, IC; GÜCIN, ZÜHAL; KARATEPE, O; MUSLUMANOGLU, M; MALYA, FATMA ÜMİT; BOZKURT, SÜLEYMAN; GÜCİN, ZÜHAL