Person: YILMAZ, İREM
Now showing 1 - 6 of 6
- PublicationMetadata onlyA Turkish Perspective on Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery and Percutaneous Coronary Artery Intervention in Chronic Heart Failure Patients(2013-02-01T00:00:00Z) Kozdag, Guliz; Ertas, Gokhan; Emre, Ender; Yaymaci, Mehmet; Celikyurt, Umut; KAHRAMAN, GÖKSEL; Yilmaz, Irem; Kuruuzum, Kurtulus; Ural, Dilek; YILMAZ, İREMThe impact of coronary revascularization methods (coronary artery bypass graft [CABG] surgery and stent implantation) on clinical outcome has not been determined yet in patients with systolic heart failure (SHF). We examined outcomes in patients discharged from our hospital after hospitalization for decompensated SHF. Of 637 patients with SHF (mean age, 64 +/- 13 years; mean ejection fraction, 26.5% +/- 9%), 402 patients (63%) had coronary artery disease (CAD) and 235 patients (37%) had no CAD; 223 patients (35%) died because of cardiovascular reasons during follow-up. Patients who had stenting alone and patients who had CABG surgery and stenting had better prognosis than patients with CAD but no revascularization procedure (P < .001 and P = .013, respectively). In the patients with SHF having CAD who had stenting and CABG surgery + stenting may have better prognosis compared with patients with CAD who had no revascularization procedure in their past.
- PublicationOpen AccessCLINICAL AND RADIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF PATIENTS WITH POSTINFECTIOUS BRONCHIOLITIS OBLITERANS(2019-06-01T00:00:00Z) ÇAKIR, Erkan; Khalif, Fatouma; BİLGİN, MEHMET; Al Shadfan, Lina; YAZAN, HAKAN; YILMAZ, İREM; NURSOY, MUSTAFA ATİLLA; BİLGİN, MEHMET; YAZAN, HAKAN; YILMAZ, İREM; NURSOY, MUSTAFA ATİLLA
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe shortest distance between the skin and the peritoneal cavity is obtained with fascial elevation: a preliminary prospective laparoscopic entry study(2022-06-01T00:00:00Z) Kiran, G.; Yilmaz, I; Aydin, S.; Sanlikan, F.; Ozkaya, E.; YILMAZ, İREM; AYDIN, SERDARThe purpose of this study was to prospectively compare the measurement of skin-to-fascia distances in the neutral state, during manual elevation and by fascial elevation in patients who underwent laparoscopic surgery. In 53 patients, the distance between the skin and anterior wall of the rectus sheath was measured prospectively in following three different ways: (1) in neutral position, (2) during manual elevation and (3) during elevation of the fascia using forceps following an infraumbilical vertical skin incision. In all patients, subcutaneous tissue up to the fascia was dissected after a vertical skin incision. The skin-to-fascia distance of 30.9 mm (14.0-52.0 mm) in the neutral position decreased to 11.1 mm (0.0-26.0 mm) during the fascial elevation, while the mean distance increased to 40.1 mm (19-70 mm) during manual elevation (p <0.001). In the closed laparoscopic entry technique in which a Veress needle is inserted into the peritoneum through a small incision, the needle should be introduced from the shortest distance between the skin and the peritoneum. Lifting the fascia with a proper surgical instrument in suitable patients could enable us to achieve this goal.
- PublicationMetadata onlyFactors affecting engraftment time in autologous peripheral stem cell transplantation.(2010-01-01T00:00:00Z) Turk, HACI MEHMET; KOMURCU, S; ARPACI, F; OZET, A; KILIC, S; KUZHAN, O; OZTURK, B; YILMAZ, I; ATAERGIN, S; OZTURK, M; TÜRK, HACI MEHMET; YILMAZ, İREM
- PublicationOpen AccessEvaluation of Psychogenic Respiratory Behaviour in Children(2019-06-15) ÖRENGÜL, ABDURRAHMAN CAHİD; YAZAN, HAKAN; YILMAZ, İREM; ERTAŞ, ERDEM; ÇAKIR, ERKAN; ÖRENGÜL, ABDURRAHMAN CAHİD; YAZAN, HAKAN; YILMAZ, İREM; ERTAŞ, ERDEM; ÇAKIR, ERKAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe ultrastructural and biochemical evidences of the beneficial effects of chronic caffeic acid phenethyl ester and melatonin administration on brain and cerebellum of aged rats.(2010-06-01T00:00:00Z) Eşrefoğlu, MUKADDES; GÜL, M; ATES, B; YILMAZ, I; EŞREFOĞLU, MUKADDES; YILMAZ, İREM