Person: DAĞCI, MAHMUT
Now showing 1 - 10 of 27
- PublicationMetadata onlyYatağa Bağımlı Hastalarda Oluşan Basınç Yaralanmalarının Bakımında Transkültürel Hemşirelik Yaklaşımı(2018-10-23T00:00:00Z) DEMİR, Said Cuma; DAĞCI, MAHMUT; DAĞCI, MAHMUT
- PublicationOpen AccessPerioperative Precautions for Novel Coronavirus Outbreak(2020-11-01T00:00:00Z) Dağcı, Mahmut; Alptekin, Hatice Merve; DAĞCI, MAHMUTCoronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) virus, a sub-member of the coronavirus family, that first appeared in China, has been declared a pandemic in the world due to its rapid spread and spread by airborne transmission. Since all patients diagnosed with COVID-19 do not have symptoms, it is difficult to recognize people with or without disease. When patients with suspected or diagnosed COVID-19 surgery need to be operated in urgent or emergent situations, measures must be taken to protect the patient and the operating room staff. The operating room team should know the procedures to be applied if fixtures and surgical instruments in the operating room are used in cases of suspected COVID-19. In these cases, training should be provided on the effective use of personal protective equipment, precautions to be taken, and health institutions should be able to manage the preoperative, perioperative and postoperative process of patients with suspected COVID-19 or diagnosis. Health institutions should prepare an emergency plan to be applied in pandemic situations. The aim of this was study to present how to manage the perioperative process of surgical patients in COVID-19 pandemic.
- PublicationMetadata onlyOrgan Nakli Tedavisi ve Hastanın Bakımı Konusunda Türkçe Web Sitelerinde Yer Alan Bilgilerin Yeterlilik Analizi(2021-06-03T00:00:00Z) Denizyaran, Senanur; Tali, Dilan; Şen, Sema; Dağcı, Mahmut; DAĞCI, MAHMUT
- PublicationMetadata onlyFlip-Over Technique for Fitting the Surgical Gloves to the Desired Hand(2019-11-03T00:00:00Z) Dağcı, Mahmut; Albayram, Tuğba; DAĞCI, MAHMUT
- PublicationMetadata onlyOnline Exam Model In Physical Environment: Experience In A Nursing Department(2022-12-01) DAĞCI M.; KOYUNCUOĞLU E.; KIYAK Y.; ADIGÜZEL Y.; DEMİRCAN B.; ERDOĞAN Ö.; DOĞAN N.; ATEŞ N.; ÇAM F.; MEŞEDÜZÜ M.; et al.; DAĞCI, MAHMUT; KOYUNCUOĞLU, ELİF; KIYAK, YASEMIN; ADIGÜZEL, YASEMIN; DEMİRCAN, BURCU; ERDOĞAN, ÖZCAN; DOĞAN, NAREG; ATEŞ, NİMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyAttitude, Knowledge and Donor Card Volunteering of Nursing Students Regarding Organ Donation(2022-08-01T00:00:00Z) Sayın, Yazile; Dağcı, Mahmut; SAYIN, YAZİLE; DAĞCI, MAHMUTObjective:To shed light on the educational curriculum and determining the organ donation attitude, knowledge and donor card willingness of students who study nursing.Methods:This study is a descriptive and cross sectional. The study is a descriptive cross-sectional design. The research was carried out on 203 students studying in the nursing department of a private university. The data were collected with Organ Donation Attitude and Knowledge Scales, which were validated and reliable in Turkey. The significance value was accepted as p<0.05.Results:The students’ organ donation knowledge (9.95±2.14) and donor card volunteer scores (mean ± standard deviation) (2.94±0.89) were low. Although the students- organ donation positive attitude scores were 106.75±13.21, the rate of supporting being a cadaver donor was 73.8%. 91.6% of the students did not intend to donate their organs after death. The semester they study, place they live and the education level of their parents did not seem to have a significant effect on the point average of organ donation knowledge, attitude and donor card willingness (p>0.05).Conclusions:It can be stated that lack of knowledge had more effect on students’ fear on attitude points rather than religion. Planned training on subjects such as brain death and the grieving process in undergraduate education may affect the motivation of students about organ donation.
- PublicationMetadata onlyKoroner Arter Bypass Grefti Cerrahisi Geçirmiş Hastanın Hipotermi Yönetimi(2018-10-23T00:00:00Z) DEMİR, Said Cuma; DAĞCI, MAHMUT; DAĞCI, MAHMUT
- PublicationMetadata onlyArtroskopik Cerrahi ile İlişkili Cilt Yanıklarının Önlenmesi: Ameliyathane Hemşireleri Neler Yapabilir?(2019-10-06T00:00:00Z) ALBAYRAM, TUĞBA; DAĞCI, MAHMUT; DAĞCI, MAHMUT
- PublicationMetadata onlyTürkçe Web Sitelerindeki Diyabet İle İlgili Bilgilerin Kalite Analizi: Pilot Çalışma(2019-08-08T00:00:00Z) DAĞCI, MAHMUT; AVCI, Elif; Kekeç, Mürver; Taslak, Hüseyin; DAĞCI, MAHMUT
- PublicationMetadata onlyToxic Effects of Bone Cement on The Operating Room Health Workers: A Systematic Review(2019-05-19T00:00:00Z) DAĞCI, MAHMUT; SAYIN, YAZİLE; SAYIN, YAZİLE; DAĞCI, MAHMUT
- 1 (current)