Person: KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET
Now showing 1 - 6 of 6
- PublicationMetadata onlyKronik Yara Yönetimi(Nobel Tıp Kitapevi, 2022-03-01) Kirazoğlu A.; Yıldız K.; Güneren E.; KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET; YILDIZ, KEMALETTİN; GÜNEREN, ETHEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyTackling Abdominal Wall Contour Deformities in Patients with Complex Ventral Hernias in Plastic Surgeon-s Perspective(2020-05-06T04:00:00Z) ERGÜN, SELMA; Gules, Mustafa Ekrem; KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET; MEMMİ, NAİM; ERGÜN, SELMA; KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET; MEMMİ, NAİMAcquired abdominal wall defects or contour disturbances may develop due to traumas, soft tissue infections, previous surgical interventions, ablative tumor resections, burns, or radiation damages. Improvements in drug technology and surgical intensive care techniques have increased the rate of encountering patients with abdominal wall defects. One should consider that features of the defect such as size, depth, position, and associated medical problems undertake a guidance role while selecting the repair method of abdominal wall defect or contour disturbances. Distorted abdominal appearance due to abdominal wall defects or abdominal wall scarring can be repaired with local abdominal flaps, tissue expansion, panniculectomy, or abdominoplasty. A series of 25 patients with distorted abdominal appearance due to abdominal wall defects or abdominal scarring were treated by using tissue expansion, panniculectomy, abdominoplasty, or local abdominal flaps and, in some patients, concurrent ventral hernia repair. Age, gender, BMI scores, previous operations, surgical procedures, complications, outcomes, and patient/physician satisfactions were analyzed during the follow-up period. The average lady BMI score was higher than the average gentleman BMI score. Concurrent hernia repair was significantly higher in ladies (n: 20) than gentlemen (n: 3). In our patients, no recurrence of ventral hernia was detected in the follow-up period. The mean follow-up period was 37.08 months (range: 12-96). The resultant abdominal contour was satisfactory for both the patients and us. To improve the results, individualized approach should be preferred.
- PublicationMetadata onlyParmak Defektlerinin Süperfisyel Sirkümfleks İliak Arter Perforatör Serbest Flebi ile Çok Yönlü Rekonstrüksiyonu(2022-11-06) EVİN N.; KİRAZOĞLU A.; GÜRAY EVİN Ş.; EVİN, NUH; KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET
- PublicationMetadata onlySurgical treatment of adult-onset xanthogranuloma(2020-05-29T04:00:00Z) Sonmez Ergun, Selma; KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET; YILDIZ, PELİN; ERGÜN, SELMA; KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET; YILDIZ, PELİN
- PublicationMetadata onlyFarklı Cerrahi Flep Geciktirme Yöntemlerinin Etkinliği ve Sistemik Toksisiteleri(2022-05-25) Kirazoğlu A.; Mirapoğlu S. L.; Kılıç Ü.; Güneren E.; Sağır H. Ö.; Koçyiğit A.; Yeşiloğlu N.; Canter H. İ.; Çay A.; Yıldız K.; KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET; GÜNEREN, ETHEM; KOÇYİĞİT, ABDÜRRAHİM; YILDIZ, KEMALETTİNIntroduction: The surgical flap delaying has been shown to be effective in preventing partial flap loss or in preparing larger flaps. However, there is no gold standard flap delay method in the literature. In this study, the authors aimed to compare 3 types of surgical delay methods to determine which model would increase more flap survival. The authors also investigated the effect of delay methods on circulating mononuclear leukocytes as a parameter of DNA damage. Materials and Methods: Twenty-four Sprague-Dawley male rats were divided into 4 groups. All subjects had a 10 × 3 cm modified McFarlane flap. Surface area measurements, biopsies, and blood samples were taken on the day of sacrification; 7th day for the control group and 14th day for delay groups. Results: Between incisional surgery delay groups, a significant difference was found in necrosis and apoptosis in the bipedicled group, and only necrosis in the tripedicled group compared to the control. In terms of DNA damage, it was found higher in all experimental groups than in the control group. Conclusions: Both incisional surgical delay procedures’ results were meaningfully effective when only incisions were made without the elevation of flaps. In conclusion, bipedicled incisional surgical delay seems to be the most effective method in McFarlane experimental flap model whereas two-staged surgeries may increase the risk of systemic toxicity
- PublicationMetadata onlySlow growing, painless facial mass(2020-08-01T00:00:00Z) Sonmez Ergun, Selma; KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET; KIRAN, Tuğçe; ERGÜN, SELMA; KİRAZOĞLU, AHMET; KIRAN, TUĞÇE