Person: ERSÖZ, CEVPER
Now showing 1 - 10 of 51
- PublicationMetadata onlyIs lymph node dissection necessary for staging while undergoing nephrectomy in patients with renal cell carcinoma?(2020-08-06T00:00:00Z) Ersöz, Cevper; Demir, Tarık; Aliyev, Altay; Beşiroğlu, Mehmet; Araz, Murat; Köstek, Osman; Sakin, Abdullah; Shbair, Abdallah T M; Çoban, Ganime; Şeker, Mesut; Türk, HACI MEHMET; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; TÜRK, HACI MEHMET
- PublicationOpen AccessMesh related vesico-peritoneal fistula presenting with urinary ascites: A case report(2019-03-01T00:00:00Z) İLKTAÇ, ABDULLAH; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; DOĞAN, BAYRAM; KALKAN, Senad; İLKTAÇ, ABDULLAH; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; DOĞAN, BAYRAM; KALKAN, SENADVesicoperitoneal fistula is a very rare entity of epithelialized communication between peritoneal cavity and bladder.1 It results in accumulation of urine in peritoneal cavity and causes elevated urea and creatinine levels mimicking acute renal failure. Incisional hernia is common complication of abdominal surgery and often repaired with non-absorbable mesh.2 Using dual mesh can reduce mesh related complications but migration to adjacent organs can still happen and cause severe complications. Here we present a case of mesh related vesico-peritoneal fistula presenting with urinary ascites 2 years after incisional hernia repair.
- PublicationMetadata onlySystematic versus cognitive targeted biopsy: evaluation of parameters related to clinically significant prostate cancer and comparison of detection rates(2022-10-01) Ersöz C.; İlktaç A.; Kalkan S.; Kayalı Y.; Akbulut H.; Toprak H.; Doğan B.; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; İLKTAÇ, ABDULLAH; KALKAN, SENAD; AKBULUT, HABİB; TOPRAK, HÜSEYİN; DOĞAN, BAYRAM
- PublicationMetadata onlyMesh related vesıcoperitoneal fistula presenting with urinary ascites. A case report.(2018-11-01) İLKTAÇ, ABDULLAH; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; DOĞAN, BAYRAM; KALKAN, SENAD; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; DOĞAN, BAYRAM; KALKAN, SENAD
- PublicationMetadata onlyMicropercutaneous Nephrolithotomy in the Treatment of Moderate-Size Renal Calculi(2013-02-01T00:00:00Z) ARMAGAN, Abdullah; TEPELER, Abdulkadir; SILAY, Mesrur Selcuk; Ersoz, CEVPER; Akcay, MUZAFFER; AKMAN, Tolga; ERDEM, Mehmet Remzi; ONOL, Sinasi Yavuz; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; AKÇAY, MUZAFFERPurpose: We present our initial experience with microperc in patients with moderate-size renal calculi.
- PublicationMetadata onlyRADICAL NEPHRECTOMY AND VENA CAVA TUMOR THROMBECTOMY: THORACOABDOMINAL EXTRAPERITONEAL EXTRAPLEURAL METHOD(2012-04-01T00:00:00Z) ONOL, Sinasi Yavuz; Ersoz, CEVPER; ERDEM, Mehmet Remzi; TEPELER, Abdulkadir; POLAT, Emre Can; TOPAKTAS, Ramazan; BASIBUYUK, Ismail; ELBIR, Fatih; ARMAGAN, Abdullah; AKMAN, Tolga; ERSÖZ, CEVPER
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe Role of Microperc in the Treatment of Symptomatic Lower Pole Renal Calculi(2013-01-01T00:00:00Z) TEPELER, Abdulkadir; ARMAGAN, Abdullah; Sancaktutar, Ahmet Ali; SILAY, Mesrur Selcuk; Penbegul, Necmettin; AKMAN, Tolga; Hatipoglu, Namik Kemal; Ersoz, CEVPER; ERDEM, Mehmet Remzi; Akcay, MUZAFFER; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; AKÇAY, MUZAFFERBackground and Purpose: The treatment of symptomatic lower pole (LP) calculi poses a challenge because of lower clearance rates. We present our experience with microperc in the treatment of LP renal calculi.
- PublicationOpen AccessThe relationship of neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio with testicular cancer(2020-01-01) İlktaç, Abdullah; Akbulut, Habib; Akçay, Muzaffer; Ersöz, Cevper; Doğan, Bayram; İLKTAÇ, ABDULLAH; DOĞAN, BAYRAM; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; AKÇAY, MUZAFFER; AKBULUT, HABİBPurpose: To assess the relationship between testicular germ cell tumors (TGCT) and neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio (NLR) and to determine whether this ratio can be used as a serum tumor marker. Material and Methods: Sixty-one patients with testicular germ cell tumors were included into the study. Patients were grouped as localized and non-localized. Histologically patients were categorized as seminoma and nonseminomatous germ cell tumors. Complete blood cell count was measured the day before surgery and at the postoperative 1st month. Preoperative and postoperative mean NLR values were compared. Results: Thirty-six patients (59%) had seminomas and 25 patients (41%) had nonseminomatous testicular cancer. Forty-fi ve patients (73.8%) had localized and 16 patients (26.2%) had non-localized testicular cancer. There was a statistically signifi cant difference between preoperative and postoperative mean NLR of the localized patients (p=0.001) but no such difference was detected for non-localized patients (p=0.576). Nineteen patients with localized seminomas had normal preoperative serum tumor markers. There was a signifi cant difference between preoperative and postoperative mean NLR in this group of patients (p=0.010). Twenty-six patients with localized tumors had preoperative increased serum tumor markers which normalized after orchiectomy. Mean NLR of these patients signifi cantly decreased from 3.10±2.13 to 1.62±0.59 postoperatively (p=0.010). Conclusions: NLR appears to be a useful marker for TGCT. It is successful in predicting localized and non-localized disease in early postoperative period.
- PublicationMetadata onlyHistopathological Features of Paratesticular Solid Tumors: 5 Years Experience(2020-05-01T00:00:00Z) Çoban, Ganime; Yıldız, Pelin; Kıran, Tuğçe; Ersöz, Cevper; ÇOBAN, GANİME; YILDIZ, PELİN; KIRAN, TUĞÇE; ERSÖZ, CEVPER
- PublicationMetadata onlyPerineal Apseden İzole Edilen Actinomyces Neuii Subsp.Neuii; Olgu Sunumu(2017-11-12) AKBAŞ, EMEL; GÜLTEPE, BİLGE; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; CEYLAN, AYŞE NUR; DOYMAZ, MEHMET ZİYA; AKBAŞ, EMEL; SÜMBÜL, BİLGE; ERSÖZ, CEVPER; CEYLAN, AYŞE NUR; DOYMAZ, MEHMET ZIYA