Person: UZER, GÖKÇER
Now showing 1 - 10 of 68
- PublicationOpen AccessComparison of Intravenous, Intra-articular, and Combined Tranexamic Acid Use in Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty without a Tourniquet and a Drain(2020-04-01T00:00:00Z) UZER, GÖKÇER; YILDIZ, FATİH; Binlaksar, Ruwais; UÇAN, VAHDET; Ali, Jotyar; TUNCAY, İBRAHİM; UZER, GÖKÇER; YILDIZ, FATİH; UÇAN, VAHDET; TUNCAY, İBRAHİMObjective: We assessed the effect of tranexamic acid (TXA) route of administration on the estimated blood loss (EBL) in patients undergoing primary total knee arthroplasty (TKA) without tourniquet and drain use.
- PublicationOpen AccessComparison of Small-diameter-hole and Traditional Microfracture in Cartilage Repair and the Effect of Adding a Hyaluronic Acid-based Acellular Matrix Scaffold: An Animal Study(2021-03-01T00:00:00Z) UÇAN, VAHDET; YILDIZ, FATİH; ELMADAĞ, Nuh Mehmet; UZER, GÖKÇER; GÜZEL, YUNUS; TOK, OLGU ENİS; Mukaddes, E.; UÇAN, VAHDET; YILDIZ, FATİH; ELMADAĞ, NUH MEHMET; UZER, GÖKÇER; TOK, OLGU ENİS; EŞREFOĞLU, MUKADDESAbstract Objective: Since, there is no standardized technique for the treatment of focal cartilage defects that can recreate original cartilage tissue; researchers continue to explore and evaluate various treatment modalities. This study compared post-operatke healing of cartilage defects after treatment with small-diameter-hole microfracture (SDHM) technique with that of traditional microfracture technique. The effects of the hole density and augmentation with hyaluronic acid-based acellular matrix (HA-based AM) on cartilage healing were also investigated. Methods: Articular cartilage defects measuring 5 mm in diameter and 3 mm in depth were created in each femoral trochlear groove of 21 New Zealand rabbits. Rabbits were assigned to seven groups comprising six knees each. The rabbits were sacrificed 12 weeks later, and the regenerated cartilage was harvested for histological evaluation using the Wakitani scoring system. Results: All defects were filled with regenerated tissue macroscopically. Group I (14; range 10-14 points) had significantly higher Wakitani score than in groups VI (6; range 1-11 points) and VII (5; range 3-10 points) (p=0.043 and p=0.016, respectively). No significant differences were observed among the other groups. Augmentation with HA-based AM did not contribute to cartilage healing. Conclusion: Improved cartilage healing was observed with increasing SDHM density than with traditional microfracture technique. SDHM combined with HA-based AM implantation did not improve the quality of the regenerated cartilage.
- PublicationMetadata onlyBIOMECHANICAL COMPARISON OF THREE DIFFERENT PLATE CONFIGURATION FOR CLAVICLE MIDSHAFT FRACTURE FIXATION(2017-12-01) UZER, GÖKÇER; YILDIZ, FATİH; BATAR, SUAT; BİLSEL, İSMAİL KEREM; BOZDAĞ, SÜREYYA ERGUN; KUDUZ, HACER; UZER, GÖKÇER; YILDIZ, FATİH; BİLSEL, İSMAIL KEREM
- PublicationMetadata onlyDoğuştan Yarık Ayak ve Sindaktili Olgu Sunumu ve Literatürün Gözden Geçirilmesi(2022-11-06) VURAL Y.; EVİN N.; KOÇ C.; UZER G.; SARIKAŞ M.; EVİN, NUH; KOÇ, CAN; UZER, GÖKÇER; SARIKAŞ, MURAT
- PublicationMetadata onlyAynı Seans Bilateral ve Tek Taraflı Medial Unikompartmental Diz Artroplastisi Yapılan Hastaların Klinik Sonuçlarının Ve Bilateral Uygulamanın Güvenilirliğin Karşılaştırılması(2018-04-01T00:00:00Z) YILDIZ, FATİH; ERDEN, TUNAY; UZER, GÖKÇER; TUNCAY, İBRAHİM; YILDIZ, FATİH; UZER, GÖKÇER; TUNCAY, İBRAHİM
- PublicationMetadata onlyComparison of 3 Cell-Free Matrix Scaffolds Used to Treat Osteochondral Lesions in a Rabbit Model.(2022-03-30T00:00:00Z) Ucan, Vahdet; Pulatkan, Anil; Yilmaz, Bengi; Tahmasebifar, Aydin; Tok, Olgu Enis; Tuncay, Ibrahim; Elmali, Nurzat; Ozturk, Burak Yagmur; Uzer, GÖKÇER; UÇAN, VAHDET; TUNCAY, İBRAHİM; UZER, GÖKÇER
- PublicationOpen AccessOnlay fibula autografting technique and its comparison with cortical allograft for the reconstruction of periprosthetic bone defects around the femur(2020-11-01T00:00:00Z) TUNCAY, İBRAHİM; Tozun, Remzi; ALIYEV, ORKHAN; Dikmen, Goksel; UZER, GÖKÇER; ÖZDEN, Vahit Emre; YILDIZ, FATİH; TUNCAY, İBRAHİM; ALIYEV, ORKHAN; UZER, GÖKÇER; YILDIZ, FATİHBackground Bone defect around the femur related to revisions or periprosthetic fractures (PFF) is an issue. We present a bone defect reconstruction technique in femoral revisions and/or PFF using fibula autograft and compared our radiological and clinical results to that of allograft. Methods A total of 53 patients who underwent revision hip arthroplasty and/or PFF fixation with the use of cortical fibula autograft (FG group) or cortical allograft (CG group) were evaluated. After exclusions, 20 patients who had minimum two years of follow-up were investigated for each group, for their radiological and clinical outcomes. Results In FG and CG groups, the median ages were 69.5(44-90) and 62(38-88) years, follow-ups were 59(28-72) and 120(48-216) months, defect lengths were seven (1-10) and ten (1-17) cm, and grafts lengths were 16.5(10-30) and 20(12-37) cm, respectively. The rate of graft incorporation was 90% in each group and median time to incorporations were seven (4-12) and 12(6-24) months (p < 0.001), and graft resorption (moderate and severe) rates were 10% and 25% (p = 0.41), respectively. Median Harris Hip (77.6 vs 78.0), WOMAC (23.2 vs 22), SF-12 physical (50.0 vs 46.1), and SF-12 mental (53.8 vs 52.5) scores were similar between the groups, respectively. Kaplan-Meier survivorship analyses revealed an estimated mean survival of 100% at six years in FG group and 90% at 14 years in CG group. Conclusion In the reconstruction of periprosthetic bone defects after femoral revision or PPF, onlay cortical fibula autografts provide comparable clinical and radiological outcomes to allografts. Its incorporation is faster, it is cost-effective and easy to obtain without apparent morbidity.
- PublicationMetadata onlyTibial tüberkül osteotomisinde üç farklı tespit yönteminin biyomekanik olarak karşılaştırılması(2017-10-29T00:00:00Z) ERDEN, TUNAY; YILDIZ, FATİH; UZER, GÖKÇER; TUNA, MERAL; BOZDAĞ, SÜREYYA ERGÜN; TUNCAY, İBRAHİM; YILDIZ, FATİH; UZER, GÖKÇER; TUNCAY, İBRAHİM
- PublicationMetadata onlyKIKIRDAK(TUSYAD EĞİTİCİ KİTAP SERİSİ)(2016-01-01) ELMALI, NURZAT; YILDIZ, FATİH; UZER, GÖKÇER; YILDIZ, FATİH; UZER, GÖKÇER
- PublicationMetadata onlyImproved Functional Outcomes with Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty Compared to Hemiarthroplasty after Proximal Humeral Fractures in the Elderly(2020-08-01T00:00:00Z) Batar, S.; Turkmen, I; Uzer, G.; Celik, H.; Bilsel, K.; UZER, GÖKÇER; BİLSEL, İSMAIL KEREMPURPOSE OF THE STUDY