Person: SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ
Now showing 1 - 8 of 8
- PublicationMetadata onlyOcclusal plane rotation and orthodontic decompensation: influence on the outcome of surgical correction of class III malocclusion Rotation der Okklusionsebene und kieferorthopädische Dekompensation: Einfluss auf das Ergebnis der chirurgischen Korrektur einer Klasse-III-Malokklusion(2022-01-01T00:00:00Z) ŞEKER, Elif Dilara; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; YILMAZ, HANİFE NURAY; Kucukkeles, Nazan; ŞEKER, ELIF DILARA; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ© 2022, Springer Medizin Verlag GmbH, ein Teil von Springer Nature.Purpose: The aim of this retrospective multicenter study is to evaluate the influence of surgical manipulation of the upper occlusal plane (UOP) and orthodontic decompensation on the outcome of class III orthognathic surgery. Methods: Incisor inclinations, occlusal plane inclination as well as skeletal and soft tissue changes were assessed in lateral cephalograms of 85 class III patients who had previously undergone orthognathic surgery. Fourteen linear and eight angular measurements were performed on each radiograph at the beginning of treatment (T0), before surgery (T1) and at the end of treatment (T2) using imaging software. After measurement of variables, Mann–Whitney U‑test, repeated-measures analysis of variance (ANOVA) with Bonferroni multiple comparison test, and Spearman’s correlation analysis were performed. Results: A statistically significant improvement was observed in both sagittal skeletal and soft tissue measurements (p < 0.05). Surgical change in UOP was significantly correlated with changes in overbite, upper lip strain and soft tissue B‑point change in the sagittal direction (p < 0.05). Overjet change was significantly correlated with changes in the soft tissue and all sagittal skeletal parameters except for SNA. Changes in the incisor inclinations was significantly correlated with changes in the sagittal skeletal parameters and lower facial height. Significant differences were also observed between the groups with induced clockwise or counterclockwise rotation of the mandible in terms of IMPA (long axis of LI to mandibular plane), overbite, upper lip strain and position of soft tissue B‑point (p < 0.05). Conclusion: Sufficient dental decompensation is crucial for controlling the sagittal as well as the vertical relationship during surgery. Counterclockwise rotation provides an increase in sagittal projection of the mandibular body at the soft tissue B‑point.
- PublicationMetadata onlyCOVID-19 Pandemi Döneminde Diş Hekimliği Fakültelerinde Uygulanan Eğitim Yöntemlerinin Değerlendirilmesi/ Evaluation of Educational Methods In Dental Schools During The COVID-19 Pandemic(2022-09-01T00:00:00Z) SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; ŞEN, SÜLEYMAN SAİD; KÖSEN, EZGİ; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ
- PublicationMetadata onlyOrtognatik Cerrahi Sonrası M.Masseter’in Aktivite-Elastisite-Boyutsal Değişimlerinin Uzun Dönem Değerlendirilmesi Long-Term Evaluation of M. Masseter’s Activity-Elasticity-Dimensional Changes After Orthognathic Surgery(2021-11-29T00:00:00Z) MÜFTÜOĞLU, ÖZGE; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; EREN, HAKAN; GÖRÜRGÖZ, CANSU; KARASU, HAKAN ALPAY; ORHAN, KAAN; AKAT, BORA; TOYGAR MEMİKOĞLU, TÜLİN UFUK; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ
- PublicationMetadata onlyMaloklüzyonların Adolesanların Ağız Sağlığı ile İlgili Yaşam Kalitesine Etkisi(2022-09-11T00:00:00Z) SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; YAVUZ, FATMA NUR; ÜNSAL, HÜMEYRA; ŞEKER, ELİF DİLARA; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; ŞEKER, ELIF DILARA
- PublicationMetadata onlyŞeffaf Plaklar ve Tamamen Dijital Planlama ile Ortognatik Cerrahi Tedavi/Orthognatic Surgery with Clear Aligners and Fully Digital Planning(2021-11-29T00:00:00Z) AKTÜRK, OSMAN ÖKTEM; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; DİKER, NURETTİN; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; DİKER, NURETTİN; DOLANMAZ, DOĞAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyDiş Hekimlerinde COVID-19 Pandemi Döneminde Maske Kullanımının Etkilerinin Değerlendirilmesi/Effects of Facemask Use During the COVID-19 Pandemic Among Dentists (Poster Sunumu PB-05)(2021-11-29T00:00:00Z) SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; AYDIN, İLKE; ŞEKER, ELİF DİLARA; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ
- PublicationMetadata onlyComparison of the Root Resorption, Pain and Masticatory Performances in Patients Treated with Lingual Brackets and Clear Aligners/Lingual Braketler ve Şeffaf Plaklar ile Tedavi Edilen Hastalarda Kök Rezorpsiyonu, Ağrı ve Çiğneme Performanslarının Karşılaştırılması(2022-09-11T00:00:00Z) MERTOĞLU, İBRAHİM EMİR; ŞEKER, ELİF DİLARA; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; ŞEKER, ELIF DILARA; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ
- PublicationMetadata onlyComparison of the Nickel Titanium Alloy Archwires- Dimensions with the Mean Arch Dimensions of a Turkish Sample(2022-04-01T00:00:00Z) YILMAZ, BERZA; Erkan, Sevan; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİ; Yaradanakul, Kubra; YILMAZ, BERZA; SUNAL AKTÜRK, EZGİObjective: This study aimed to evaluate the harmony between the mandibular arch dimensions of a Turkish sample that has Class I occlusion without orthodontic treatment history and the arch dimensions of archwires produced by different manufacturers.