Person: KIRPINAR, İSMET
Now showing 1 - 10 of 102
- PublicationMetadata onlyDry Eye Related to Commonly Used New Antidepressants(2015-01-01) KOÇER, Emel; KOÇER, Abdulkadir; ÖZSÜTÇÜ, Mustafa; DURSUN, Ali Emre; KIRPINAR, İSMET; KIRPINAR, İSMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyBupropion induced Hyperprolactonamia: A case report. Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology(2015-04-19) KIRPINAR, İSMET; Kılıç, Alperen; Öztürk, AHMET; KIRPINAR, İSMET; ÖZTÜRK, AHMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyYaşlı Hastalarda Bilişsel Bozulma İle Ajitasyon Arasındaki İlişki(2014-11-16) BOYRAZ, RABİA KEVSER; KIRPINAR, İSMET; DEVECİ, ERDEM; BOYRAZ, RABIA KEVSER; KIRPINAR, İSMET; DEVECİ, ERDEM
- PublicationMetadata onlyPSYCHOTIC EXACERBATIONS IN A PATIENT WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS(2010-01-01T00:00:00Z) YAZICI, A. B.; Yazici, E.; Kirpinar, I.; KIRPINAR, İSMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyDepersonalization Associated with Kallman s Syndrome a Case Report(2015-04-19) ÖZTÜRK, AHMET; KILIÇ, ALPEREN; DURSUN, ALİ EMRE; DEVECİ, ERDEM; KIRPINAR, İSMET; ÖZTÜRK, AHMET; DEVECİ, ERDEM; KIRPINAR, İSMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyDown syndrome and dementia: Relationship and clinical features Down Sendromu ve Demans: İlişkisi ve Klinik Özellikleri(2016-01-01) GORMEZ, Aynur; KIRPINAR, İSMET; KIRPINAR, İSMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyPredictors of long-term anxiety and depression in discharged COVID-19 patients: A follow-up study(2022-08-01T00:00:00Z) Boyraz, Rabia Kevser; Şahan, Ebru; Boylu, Muhammed Emin; Kırpınar, İsmet; BOYLU, MUHAMMED EMİN; KIRPINAR, İSMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyGeriatri Pratiğinde İlaç Tedavisi(2015-05-01) KIRPINAR, İSMET; KIRPINAR, İSMET
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe psychiatric assessment schedule for adults with developmental disability checklist: reliability and validity of Turkish version(2017-01-01) GORMEZ, Aynur; Kirpinar, Ismet; KIRPINAR, İSMETAim/background: There is a lack of psychometric instruments to measure psychopathology in people with intellectual disabilities (ID). This may lead to underdiagnosis of treatable psychiatric comorbidities in this population. Psychiatric assessment schedule for adults with developmental disabilities (PAS-ADD) Checklist was developed as a screening tool designed for lay people. The PAS-ADD Checklist was created in English and was later on validated for other languages, including French and German. There is no psychometric measure available in Turkish to screen for or detect psychiatric symptoms in adults with ID. The aim of the present study was to present a psychometric evidence of the Turkish language version of the PAS-ADD Checklist. This is the first study aiming to present and validate a psychiatric screening instrument for adults with ID in Turkey.
- PublicationMetadata onlySialorrhoea associated with sertraline use(2019-09-10T00:00:00Z) ŞAHAN, EBRU; KILIÇARSLAN, TEZER; KIRPINAR, İSMET; ŞAHAN, EBRU; KILIÇARSLAN, TEZER; KIRPINAR, İSMETIntroduction: Sialorrhoea, which has been defined as excessive amount of saliva in the mouth, can be a debilitating symptom. Psychoactive drugs may cause an increase or decrease in saliva secretion. Antidepressant drugs, especially tricyclic antidepressants and less often serotonin reuptake inhibitors, are often associated with a decrease in salivation and the complaint of dry mouth. Case presentation: A 46-year-old male patient with complaints of being depressed, lack of motivation, irritability and difficulty in falling asleep was started on sertraline treatment and had trouble with sialorrhoea after the dose increase, without other causes of hypersalivation. Discussion: We could not find report of any case with antidepressant-associated sialorrhoea in the literature. Future cases may support a relationship between sertraline and sialorrhoea.