Person: SAYIN, YAZİLE
Now showing 1 - 7 of 7
- PublicationMetadata onlyAttitude, Knowledge and Donor Card Volunteering of Nursing Students Regarding Organ Donation(2022-08-01T00:00:00Z) Sayın, Yazile; Dağcı, Mahmut; SAYIN, YAZİLE; DAĞCI, MAHMUTObjective:To shed light on the educational curriculum and determining the organ donation attitude, knowledge and donor card willingness of students who study nursing.Methods:This study is a descriptive and cross sectional. The study is a descriptive cross-sectional design. The research was carried out on 203 students studying in the nursing department of a private university. The data were collected with Organ Donation Attitude and Knowledge Scales, which were validated and reliable in Turkey. The significance value was accepted as p<0.05.Results:The students’ organ donation knowledge (9.95±2.14) and donor card volunteer scores (mean ± standard deviation) (2.94±0.89) were low. Although the students- organ donation positive attitude scores were 106.75±13.21, the rate of supporting being a cadaver donor was 73.8%. 91.6% of the students did not intend to donate their organs after death. The semester they study, place they live and the education level of their parents did not seem to have a significant effect on the point average of organ donation knowledge, attitude and donor card willingness (p>0.05).Conclusions:It can be stated that lack of knowledge had more effect on students’ fear on attitude points rather than religion. Planned training on subjects such as brain death and the grieving process in undergraduate education may affect the motivation of students about organ donation.
- PublicationMetadata onlyCOVİD-19 Pandemisinde Ürolojide Bakım Standartlarını Sağlamada Öneriler… Neler Yapılabilir?(2020-12-17T00:00:00Z) SAYIN, YAZİLE; SAYIN, YAZİLE
- PublicationMetadata onlyKnowledge, Attitude and Donor Card Volunteering of Nursing Students(2021-07-01T00:00:00Z) SAYIN, YAZİLE; DAĞCI, MAHMUT; SAYIN, YAZİLE
- PublicationMetadata onlyNeedlestick and sharps injuries among operating roomnurses, reasons and precautions(2021-07-07T00:00:00Z) DAĞCI, MAHMUT; SAYIN, YAZİLE; DAĞCI, MAHMUT; SAYIN, YAZİLE
- PublicationMetadata onlyAmeliyathaneye Transport Öncesi Hazırlık ve Önlemler(2020-10-22T00:00:00Z) SAYIN, YAZİLE; SAYIN, YAZİLE
- PublicationOpen AccessPrevalence of Pressure Injuries and Risk Factors in Long-Term Surgical Procedures(2021-03-01T00:00:00Z) Akan, Cemile; SAYIN, Yazile; SAYIN, YAZİLEObjective: To determine the risk factors and prevalence associated with intraoperative pressure injury (IPI) in surgical procedures lasting more than two hours, and to draw attention of surgical nurses to the prevention of IPI.