Person: ATEŞ, SEDA
Now showing 1 - 10 of 11
- PublicationMetadata onlyComparison of metabolic profile and abdominal fat distribution between karyotypically normal women with premature ovarian insufficiency and age matched controls.(2014-11-01) YILDIZ, S; ATES, SEDA; YESIL, GÖZDE; Sevket, OSMAN; MOLLA, T; ATEŞ, SEDA; YEŞİL, GÖZDE; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; YILDIZ, ŞEYMAObjective: We designed a prospective case-control study in order to investigate the lipid profiles, insulin sensitivity, presence of metabolic syndrome (MetS) and the abdominal fat distribution in karyotypically normal women with premature ovarian insufficiency (POI).
- PublicationMetadata onlyClinical and metabolic characteristics of Turkish adolescents with polycystic ovary syndrome.(2018-02-01) ATES, SEDA; AYDıN, S; OZCAN, PINAR; SOYMAN, Z; Gokmen, Karasu; Sevket, OSMAN; ATEŞ, SEDA; AYDIN, SERDAR; ÖZCAN, PINAR; GÖKMEN KARASU, AYŞE FİLİZ; ŞEVKET, OSMAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyFirst trimester maternal serum pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A is a predictive factor for early preterm delivery in normotensive pregnancies.(2013-06-01) Dane, B; DANE, C; BATMAZ, G; ATES, SEDA; DANSUK, RAMAZAN; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU; ATEŞ, SEDA; DANSUK, RAMAZAN
- PublicationOpen AccessSoluble TNF-Like Weak Inducer of Apoptosis as a New Marker in Preeclampsia: A Pilot Clinical Study.(2016-01-01) YILDIRIM, ZEYNEP BEYZA; SUMNU, A; BADEMLER, N; KILIC, ERDEM; SUMNU, G; KARADAG, S; GURSU, MELTEM; OZEL, A; BATMAZ, G; ATES, SEDA; Dane, B; OZTURK, S; YILDIRIM, ZEYNEP BEYZA; KILIÇ, ERDEM; GÜRSU, MELTEM; ATEŞ, SEDA; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANUntroduction: All findings of preeclampsia appear as the clinical consequences of diffuse endothelial dysfunction. Soluble tumor necrosis factor-like weak inducer of apoptosis (sTWEAK) was recently introduced as a TNF related cytokine in various inflammatory and noninflammatory disorders. sTWEAK was found to be related to endothelial dysfunction in patients with chronic kidney disease. In our study we aimed to compare sTWEAK levels in women with preeclampsia to corresponding levels in a healthy pregnant control group. Materials and methods: The study was undertaken with 33 patients with preeclampsia and 33 normal pregnant women. The concentration of sTWEAK in serum was calculated with an enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) kit. Results: Serum creatinine, uric acid, LDH levels, and uPCR were significantly higher in the patient group compared to the control group. sTWEAK levels were significantly lower in preeclamptic patients (332 ± 144 pg/mL) than in control subjects (412 ± 166 pg/mL) (p = 0.04). Discussion: Our study demonstrates that sTWEAK is decreased in patients with preeclampsia compared to healthy pregnant women. There is a need for further studies to identify the role of sTWEAK in the pathogenesis of preeclampsia and to determine whether it can be regarded as a predictor of the development of preeclampsia.
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe effects of ranibizumab on surgically induced endometriosis in a rat model: a preliminary study.(2013-10-01) Sevket, OSMAN; SEVKET, A; BUYUKPıNARBASıLı, NUR; MOLLA, T; KILIC, GÖKHAN; ATES, SEDA; DANSUK, RAMAZAN; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; BÜYÜKPINARBAŞILI, NUR; KILIC, GÖKHAN; ATEŞ, SEDA; DANSUK, RAMAZAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyFamilial Swyer syndrome in two sisters with undeveloped uterus.(2014-08-01) ATES, SEDA; BATMAZ, G; SEVKET, OSMAN; MOLLA, T; Dane, B; ATEŞ, SEDA; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe evaluation of brain natriuretic peptide changes and difficult airway predictors during perioperative period of pregnancy(2016-02-01) Basaranoglu, GÖKÇEN; UMUTOGLU, T.; BAKAN, M.; ESEN, ASIM; ATES, SEDA; BACAKSIZ, AHMET; SALIHOGLU, Z.; BAŞARANOĞLU, GÖKÇEN; ESEN, ASIM; ATEŞ, SEDA; BACAKSIZ, AHMETAim Airway changes, difficult ventilation, and intubation are the leading causes of morbidity and mortality in pregnancy, but no prospective study has evaluated the relationship between airway changes and brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) before and after cesarean section operations. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the relationship between BNP and airway changes in women undergoing delivery and during the postoperative period.
- PublicationOpen AccessPregnancy Outcome of Multiparous Women Aged over 40 Years.(2013-01-01) ATES, SEDA; BATMAZ, G; SEVKET, OSMAN; MOLLA, T; DANE, C; Dane, B; ATEŞ, SEDA; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANUwomen multiparaous in outcome obstetric and prenatal on age maternal of effect the evaluate to was study this of aim e.Objective ,group study (over and years 40 aged women including, conducted was study control case retrospective A. Methods and Materials age mean e. Results, 𝑛𝑛 𝑛 𝑛𝑛). group control (years 29–20 aged women and beyond or gestation s’week 20 at delivered who𝑛𝑛 𝑛 𝑛𝑛) associated was age maternal Advanced. group control the in years 3.2±4.25 versus years 7.1±2.41 was group study the in women of .(�𝑃𝑃𝑃� �� �𝑃�) 7
- PublicationMetadata onlyGranulosa cell tumor presenting with ovarian torsion and de novo borderline mucinous ovarian tumor in the contralateral ovary.(2015-01-01) ATES, SEDA; Sevket, OSMAN; SUDOLMUS, S; SONMEZ, FATMA CAVİDE; DANSUK, RAMAZAN; ATEŞ, SEDA; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; SÖNMEZ, FATMA CAVİDE; DANSUK, RAMAZAN
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe value of transvaginal sonography in detecting endometrial pathologies in postmenopausal women with or without bleeding.(2014-08-01) ATES, SEDA; SEVKET, OSMAN; SUDOLMUS, S; OZEL, A; MOLLA, T; Dane, B; DANSUK, RAMAZAN; ATEŞ, SEDA; ŞEVKET, OSMAN; KILIÇOĞLU DANE, PAKİZER BANU; DANSUK, RAMAZAN