Person: SARIALİOĞLU GÜNGÖR, AYÇA
Now showing 1 - 6 of 6
- PublicationMetadata onlyBitkisel Özütlerle Dental Erozyonu Önlemek Mümkün Mü?: In Vitro Çalışma(2019-12-06T00:00:00Z) Sarıalioğlu Güngör, Ayça; Dönmez, Nazmiye; SARIALİOĞLU GÜNGÖR, AYÇA; DÖNMEZ, NAZMİYE
- PublicationOpen AccessComparison of the micro-tensile bond strengths of four different universal adhesives to caries-affected dentin after ER:YAG laser irradiation(2019-04-01) Donmez, NAZMİYE; Gungor, Ayca Sarialioglu; Karabulut, Baris; Siso, Seyda Herguner; DÖNMEZ, NAZMİYE; SARIALİOĞLU GÜNGÖR, AYÇAThe micro-tensile bond strengths (micro-TBSs) of four universal adhesive systems, applied in two different bonding techniques, to carries-affected dentin after Er:YAG laser irradiation were investigated. Twenty-four extracted human molars were divided into four groups, according to the adhesive systems used. Each group was subdivided into two subgroups, depending on the bonding method used: the etch-and-rinse procedure or self-etch procedure. The carious lesions were irradiated using an Er:YAG laser. Resin composites were used to restore the adhesive-treated dentin surfaces. After 2,500 thermal cycles, the vertical composite resin-dentin sticks obtained were subjected to micro-TBS tests. One tooth in each group was examined using scanning electron microscopy (SEM). There were statistically significant differences (p<0.001) in micro-TBS values between universal adhesives. The results of this study suggested that universal adhesives applied both with self and total etch technique can be used for adhesive restorations to caries-affected dentin after Er:YAG laser irradiation. If lasers are preferred as a caries removal method, choosing a dentin bonding agent containing MDP may be recommended in clinical practice due to the property of increasing the bonding strength.
- PublicationMetadata onlyPreventing Dentin Erosion By Using Plants? : An In Vitro Study.(2018-07-27T00:00:00Z) Sarıalioğlu Güngör, Ayça; Dönmez, Nazmiye; SARIALİOĞLU GÜNGÖR, AYÇA; DÖNMEZ, NAZMİYE
- PublicationMetadata onlyInfluence of Surface Sealant on the Color Stability of a Composite Resin Immersed in Different Mouth Rinses.(2015-09-24T00:00:00Z) Sarıalioğlu Güngör, Ayça; Dönmez, Nazmiye; Kahya, Deniz Selin; Siso, Şeyda Hergüner; SARIALİOĞLU GÜNGÖR, AYÇA; DÖNMEZ, NAZMİYE
- PublicationMetadata onlyThe Effect of Irradiation Distance on the Vickers Hardness of the Bulk-Fill Resin Composites.(2015-09-24T00:00:00Z) Siso, Şeyda Hergüner; Kahya, Deniz Selin; Sarıalioğlu Güngör, Ayça; Dönmez, Nazmiye; SARIALİOĞLU GÜNGÖR, AYÇA; DÖNMEZ, NAZMİYE
- PublicationMetadata onlyComparison of Microtensile Bond Strength of Four Different Multimode Adhesives to the Caries-Affected Dentin After Er: YAG Laser Treatment(2016-06-23T00:00:00Z) Sarıalioğlu Güngör, Ayça; Dönmez, Nazmiye; Karabulut, Barış; Siso, Şeyda Hergüner; SARIALİOĞLU GÜNGÖR, AYÇA; DÖNMEZ, NAZMİYE